Based on Click to view
Artist WolfOfTheYear [gallery]
Time spent 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Khimaira Friesian #3583

Postby WolfOfTheYear » Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:35 am

What are Khimaira Friesians?
Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.

Parent 1: Foundation
Parent 2: Foundation
Owner:
Show Name:
Barn Name:
Color: Chestnut Splash
Genetics: ee | Aa | SplSpl
Breeding Info: Will always pass splash

To get him, give him a short personality!

Code: Select all
    [b]Owner:[/b]
    [b]Show Name:[/b]
    [b]Barn Name:[/b]
    [b]Age:[/b]
    [b]Halter color:[/b]
    [b]Pearl/jewel color (halter):[/b]
    [b]Personality:[/b]

End Date: 6/28/19
Prettying up your form is allowed
I'm just a lonely Slytherin who loves dogs and horses
My little brother is xXGalaxy_GamingXx
WolfOfTheYear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Khimaira Friesian #3583

Postby legolas the elf » Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:40 am

Owner: lucifer morningstar.
Show Name: River of Paint
Barn Name: Picasso
Halter color: indigo
Pearl/jewel color (halter): sky blue
Personality: Picasso is a rather feisty and energetic stallion, and will never skip a chance to run around in the pasture and play with other horses. this said, he is also very friendly and accepting to others. however, Picasso can be stubborn and will only play what he wants to play, and can be a rather sore loser, whether it involves simple games, friendly races, or shows.
Last edited by legolas the elf on Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
legolas the elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ringo. » Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:01 pm

Owner: Ringo.
Show Name: Hunter of The Night
Barn Name: Remus
Halter color: dark grey
Pearl/jewel color (halter): eye colour
Personality: Remus has...quite the personality. He is very energetic, especially at night. He’s been a wild child since he’s been a foal. I swear he never gets any sleep. Remus likes to show other stallions he’s the “dominant” one but he knows he isn't and so do the other’s. He can get into trouble and cause fights, he’s very mischievous and loves to play pranks. Despite being mischievous to older horses, he is a big teddy bear when it comes to the youngesters.
ImageImageImageImageImage

*° *
Icon by Jay
Hi, I'm Ringo!
Pronouns are She/They/He
I am autistic
Please feel free to message me for anything! c:

*° *
TH || Soll ♥
Ringo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FireWolf52 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:33 am

Owner: FireWolf52
Show Name: Racing in the Rain
Barn Name: Cloud
Halter color: light grey
Pearl/jewel color (halter): eye color
Personality:
Cloud is a very friendly stallion towards humans, and a very well mannered steed in the jumper ring, but he is quite obnoxious when it comes to other horses. Now sometimes this can be ok, like when he is constantly rinsing out his teeth and shaking around his head to mess up his mane to show all the other horses in the barn he is the most handsome. He's quite vain that way. He also tries to fight with anyone who even somewhat "challenges" him in the pastures... He often comes in from the pastures with some sort of injury, which then becomes over dramatic about and insists he's lame. He's never been one to turn down a race either, except in this area of expertise he can hold his own. He's the fastest full Khimaira Friesian in the barn, and he will bring that up undoubtedly if he meets a new horse.He is also known to take great offense when he doesn't win his class at a horse show, so much that he has ran uncontrollably to the front of the victory gallop line many, many times. But through all his ridiculousness he really is a sweet horse, and he tries his best to be good ing the ring. He is always sniffing around for carrots in his human's pockets, and when he knocks over a pole on a jump he jumps the rest of the day with force and determination many people have never seen. He's reliable and fun to ride, and everyone at the barn loves him, even though his shenanigans have cost them a couple lot horseshoes in the pastures.

Last edited by FireWolf52 on Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:37 am, edited 2 times in total.

Going through a rough time right now, trying to stay active in trades but I might answer slowly, I apologize!

My Fayrian Kelpies
My Khimaira Friesians
My Cupido Drafts
My Ferox Welsh Ponies
My Yukon Drafts

"You could rattle the stars, you could do anything if only you dared."

Ravenclaw ~ Aries ~ Animal-Lover ~ Breyer Horses
FireWolf52

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:22 am

mark
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FireWolf52 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:17 am

Smol blep

Going through a rough time right now, trying to stay active in trades but I might answer slowly, I apologize!

My Fayrian Kelpies
My Khimaira Friesians
My Cupido Drafts
My Ferox Welsh Ponies
My Yukon Drafts

FireWolf52

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:13 am

needs to be juged ^^
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:22 am

FireWolf52 wrote:
Owner: FireWolf52
Show Name: Racing in the Rain
Barn Name: Cloud
Halter color: light grey
Pearl/jewel color (halter): eye color
Personality:
Cloud is a very friendly stallion towards humans, and a very well mannered steed in the jumper ring, but he is quite obnoxious when it comes to other horses. Now sometimes this can be ok, like when he is constantly rinsing out his teeth and shaking around his head to mess up his mane to show all the other horses in the barn he is the most handsome. He's quite vain that way. He also tries to fight with anyone who even somewhat "challenges" him in the pastures... He often comes in from the pastures with some sort of injury, which then becomes over dramatic about and insists he's lame. He's never been one to turn down a race either, except in this area of expertise he can hold his own. He's the fastest full Khimaira Friesian in the barn, and he will bring that up undoubtedly if he meets a new horse.He is also known to take great offense when he doesn't win his class at a horse show, so much that he has ran uncontrollably to the front of the victory gallop line many, many times. But through all his ridiculousness he really is a sweet horse, and he tries his best to be good ing the ring. He is always sniffing around for carrots in his human's pockets, and when he knocks over a pole on a jump he jumps the rest of the day with force and determination many people have never seen. He's reliable and fun to ride, and everyone at the barn loves him, even though his shenanigans have cost them a couple lot horseshoes in the pastures.

winner ^^
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FireWolf52 » Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:55 pm

Just seeing this,thank you so much!

My Fayrian Kelpies
My Khimaira Friesians
My Cupido Drafts
My Ferox Welsh Ponies
My Yukon Drafts

FireWolf52

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery