Based on Click to view
Artist Schnuffel Bunny [gallery]
Time spent 4 hours, 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
71 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Kalon #1598 - winner pg.5!

Postby Schnuffel Bunny » Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:07 am

Feeling hurt and sad, but okay. Here's a sweet kalon for you, tell me why do they find it to be good to cry?
      You can just tell me why or you can share a story on why they do.
      - [400 word limit]
      - No extra items
      - Prettying up is allowed

standard - shine
      common - hair, tail, fur
      non-rarity - sclera color, whiskers [short]

Code: Select all
      username;
      name;
      gender;
      prompt;

Ends on June 24th at 10 PM [PT]
Last edited by Schnuffel Bunny on Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
Schnuffel Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon #1598

Postby imperials » Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:13 am

username; imperials name; quinton harley gender; male
    prompt;
    quinton finds it good to cry as it releases stress from the body. not only that, but
    it really helps quinton in his studies. being a mage / wizard is not an easy feat ! so
    being able to cry out his frustrations can actually help him with his potions or spells.
    ever heard of a spell requiring the tears of a mage? well, quinton sure has and it
    sure does help him some times when his supplies grow low.
imperials

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chamomile. » Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:19 am

username; chamomile.
name; Adam Jackson Cider
gender; male
prompt; wip, uses his tears for potions that bring joy to others
๐Ÿ”ฅ rowan/cham/tripp ๐Ÿ”ช he/him ๐Ÿ”ช not coming back ๐Ÿ”ฅ
โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข
You can transfer/resell any designs i have made up to 2/22/22
x
x

โ€ข
โ€ข
โ€ข
chamomile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby persona » Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:21 am

username; persona
name; solrun
gender; female
prompt; solrun finds it good to cry simply because as a highly sensitive person it resets her emotions and prepares her for a new day. everyone needs to vent somehow, and solrun does it through tears. blue isn't her favourite color, but at this point it might as well be.
persona

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rabidlynxeon » Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:27 am

username; Iwa-Chan
name; Cole โ€˜CJโ€™ Jameson
gender; Male
prompt;
Cole has always been very emotional. The smallest thing could make him burst out into laughter or, more likely, tears. He used to be picked on at recess as a kit for breaking down crying when he accidentally ripped a sheet of paper. The other kits would call him โ€˜Crybabyโ€™ and a multitude of other names that slowly broke his self esteem to the point where he found himself crying every night. He would cry himself to sleep and wake up the next morning with a pounding headache. It wasnโ€™t just grade school either. The bullying continued into high school, only it got worse. The words he once found cruel in his young years seemed like nothing compared to what the other called him then.
The only friend he every had was Yuma. She always stayed by his side and gave him a shoulder to lean on whenever he broke down. She was the only reason Cole kept fighting through it all. She told him that everything was going to be okay. After high school, nothing would matter and none of cruel kids would ever bother him again. Yumaโ€™s dark eyes held truth as she spoke, โ€œYour tears flow like a river. They wonโ€™t stop. Donโ€™t hold them back either, let them fall and wash the dirt from your cheeks. They will never get rid of your emotions but, they will help you grow stronger.โ€
Cole lived off her speech. He didnโ€™t care that other shamed him for his tears. They cleansed his face and his mind. They helped him get passed some of his saddest moments and pulled him through some of his worst times. Even when he thought that he was on the verge of death, his tears helped him through.
Although he will never forget the torment and pain others made him suffer through, the tears that he had shed that day helped him grow stronger and get past the bad days. He embraces his tears and lets them fall freely. Never again will he feel that his own tears will be his demise. They freed him.

350/400
Last edited by rabidlynxeon on Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
i am no longer active
due to health issues and instability, I will not longer be active here.
I will be semi-active on toyhouse and discord for the time being but I will likely disappear soon.
rabidlynxeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pychlie » Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:34 am

username; KEVERIE
name; Ensley
gender; Female
prompt; sometimes I cry because Iโ€™m confused and scared. Sometimes I cry because Iโ€™m happy and excited. Sometimes I cry because I know if I keep it all locked up inside, itโ€™ll hurt when I eventually break.
ToyHouse
Pychlie / Lee

previously EQUIVALENCE
pychlie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon #1598 - Trphlthdl's entry

Postby Trphlthdl » Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:50 am

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
๏ผฎ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ… - ๏ผญ๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ‰๏ฝ…

๏ผง๏ฝ…๏ฝŽ๏ฝ„๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ - ๏ผฆ๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ…
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ˜‚ Crying, for many, is a release. Especially for those who have a tendency to hold their emotions in and pretend they're okay for extended periods of time. It wears you down, to not show any sign of sadness, and eventually you will begin to cry. It's a relief, to be honest, when you're finally unable to bottle it up any longer. It's not healthy to bottle things up in such a fashion, but after so long that's the only thing you know how to do. It's automatic, something nasty comes up? Shove it aside. Sometimes you don't even get the chance to register what it is or why it's felt. Or, sometimes you do know what it is. Sometimes you do know why it's felt. Sometimes you're in public, and you do not want to cry in public. So you shove it down, and keep going. You don't know how to unshove something. You've never done it before. No one has ever taught you how. Of course, no one taught you to shove in the first place. So even when you want to cry, when you know you should, you cannot. When you finally do cry, when everything (or maybe just some, you don't know) is pushed out and the tears fall down your face it feels good. You're sad, you're mad, you're frustrated, you're everything you've pushed down all in one, and yet somewhere in the mess is relief. Finally, you can fall apart, fall into tears, fall. And somewhere, somehow, it feels good.

Then it's over, and you're exhausted (why?), but you know it's okay. Or at least it will be, eventually, if you just keep going.
Trphlthdl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lorne_Purnima » Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:57 am

username; Lorne_Purnima
name; Tbd
gender; Male
prompt; Wip
    โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
    Image .can i sleep yet?. || Kalons. || TH.
    โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
    Imageโ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
    Image Image Image Image
    Image Image Image

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
Lorne_Purnima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cribunni » Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:05 pm

[ l i i l y // Nona ( no-nuh ) // Demigirl ]

Sobs racked through her throat as she ran her back into the wall, sliding down to collapse on the floor. Nona brought her paws to her wet cheeks, struggling to choke back her crying. The school hallway was NOT the place she wanted to be right now, especially during a panic attack. Footsteps echoed down the hall, and Nona covered her mouth in a sad attempt to block out the noise. A worried face peeked over the corner of the hall, slowly trotting over to the sobbing girl and crouching down.
    "Uh, hi!! I'm in your class.. I sit in the back, so you probably don't-" The girl paused then, blushing bright red.
    "I'm rambling sorry, uh.. I just came to check on you, cause' I was a little worried."
    Nona hiccuped, her tears subsiding slowly. She opened her mouth to say something, but snapped it shut again.
    "Anyway.. I brought you some tissues! The whole box, actually. I didn't know, heh."
    She handed Nona the tissues gingerly, her dimpled smile small. She began to speak, but was interrupted by arms and a tight squeeze. Nona choked out a laugh as the girl nervously patted her back.
    "Thank you."
    -
    Despite hating to cry, its actually really beneficial. The only way the people around you will know that you are stressed, or need help, is if you let them know. Crying is an easy way to let someone know that you could use a shoulder to cry on.

[ 247 ]

ImageImageImage
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
MATTY !! ANY PRONOUNS !! LESBIAN
deviant art . toyhou.se . art shoppe . โ™ซ
cribunni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sobble » Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:31 pm

username;
name;
gender;
prompt;

u know those post-cry sleeps? oh yeahh

as an aside I know we're not close but I admire you so much schnuff im sending u my positive energy I hope you feel better soon <33
    They/them | Adult | Guest teacher
    Starting my PA program in May!!
    Prone to experiencing mental illness, please be nice.
    I love pokemon, coffee, and my late kitty Cleo.
    PMs OK for reminders or commissions/discord tag
    Art credits linked to images!
    Kals
sobble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me