Based on Click to view
Artist Chromium [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 33 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

FTSWE #247 - Strawberry Roan Pintaloosa

Postby Chromium » Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:52 am

Feral Tailed Walkers - A Midsummer's Fallow Event

Feral tailed walkers are closely related to their wild ancestors, the original 'feral equines' of Sweden, who sport a fluffy fin-like tail as well as fluffy dense manes. This feral versioned tail is slightly longer than a normal Sveldalas', and their thick fluff is extended over almost the entire length of the tail along each side, while still leaving the top spine of this whip-like appendage bare. Historically these tails were a necessity in the breed in order for them to shelter their thin bodies from the harsh winter storms that riddled the flats of Sjiska. Sadly these beautiful Sveldalas were hunted and captured into near existiction, until the domesticated version we know today was found within Svedala years later and completely altered from the previously known ancient variety. Many decades later, a herd of Feral Tailed Walkers were finally spotted once more, sheltering along the coasts of Simrishamn, and over time with close monitoring a select few were able to be captured to be imported into a special breeding program at the main Sveldala Sanctuary. Now, you have a chance to help rebuild the population of Feral Tail Walkers - by offering them a home within your stables and working to breed the variety out of their nearly-extinct status! Will you help try to keep these unique ancient Sveldalas' alive?
[As with all SWE specific markings or edits, they may not be bred outside of their group (feral tails may only be bred to other feral tails) and they are limited to three breeding slots.]

Our lovely Shadybro let me make a custom Feral tailed SWE so hope you guys don't mind <3 Thank you again Shady!!

Owner: X
Show Name: Girl In Red
Barn Name: Hannah
Hey there! I'm Akita_ or you can call me chromium. I doodle a bunch so don't be afraid to pm me about getting some custom art or doing an art trade with me.

Chromium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: FTSWE #247 - Strawberry Roan Pintaloosa

Postby ShadyBro » Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:38 am

Beautiful work hun <3 She's such a cutie!
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

─- ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ─- ♡ - - ♡ -─ ⋆⋅⋅⋆ -─
ShadyBro

My pets