Forum rules
Anthro Art must follow our Code of Conduct rules regarding nudity.
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

cat being thing + vent by Humbloom

Artist Humbloom [gallery]
Time spent 13 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

cat being thing + vent

Postby Humbloom » Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:44 am

I drew this cat thing and well i'm not too happy with it still.I can't get the dang arms nor shoulders right.Oh well,I just gotta keep going.

Anyway,This vent is sorta a continuation to this.
My self esteem is still the same,Bad and low.I still can't stand looking at people's signature listed with their friends,Collabs,etc.It's like,Jealousy and loneliness kicks in.I have friends on here,I do but my lazy good for nothing butt refuses to talk with them more and more.I need to start being more of a friend to them,Especially the ones that devote their precious time towards me.I have friends at school too but I never really was the one to step up and say hello that often.Especially at lunch.I had a nervous breakdown at school many times too and once my mother had to pick me up from school.I'm hoping to seek help for these as i'm heading to high school next year and my god,It is huge.I was originally going to go to a middle college but I think i'm still on the waiting list or something like that.
I would go to my counselor a whole lot and talk with her and she would let me stay as long as I needed to,Even until it was time to go home.
I think this all links to my earlier years where my mother noticed me falling into depression.I don't think I noticed it as I didn't put much research into depression in those years.I was taken out of school and home schooled for a while until the next year where I was promoted to the next grade.My mother did a lot for me during these past few years,Trying to make sure I was ok.I also think her coddling made me quite afraid of school as well.I went to therapists and such and I might have to go again this summer before I go back to school this august/September.

I don't think I have any more to write now.Might write more later if needed but yeh.I tend to get very deep into things when I'm stressed and venting.I apologize to all that had to go through reading this hunk of text.Thank you so much for taking the time to read this about my current problems.I really wish no one had to go through with my troubles.

xxℝ𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕦𝕡, 𝕔𝕖𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕝𝕠𝕡𝕠𝕕 𝕜𝕚𝕕𝕤!
╔═══════════╗

❤Splatoon/PMD
Time to improve everything about me!New decade,New life!
Switch fc: 0163-6219-6036/Discord: Humbloom#4831
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Signature creator

╚═══════════╝

Humbloom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: cat being thing + vent

Postby Humbloom » Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:22 pm

cipher,, wrote:I know this is late, but I’m so sorry you feel this way! You’re the friend I talk to the most on this site and I really hope you’re okay! If you ever need to talk about it, I’ll always listen! 👌

aahh it's ok my dood!!
Thanks for being there for me my fren,I enjoy our conversations and I hope we continue them for as long as time goes!!

xxℝ𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕦𝕡, 𝕔𝕖𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕝𝕠𝕡𝕠𝕕 𝕜𝕚𝕕𝕤!
╔═══════════╗

❤Splatoon/PMD
Time to improve everything about me!New decade,New life!
Switch fc: 0163-6219-6036/Discord: Humbloom#4831
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Signature creator

╚═══════════╝

Humbloom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me