Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Andy by Lostfairy

Artist Lostfairy [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 57 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Andy

Postby Lostfairy » Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:55 am

Well. This is random. But "Random" is my middle name. I'm a very random person with random thoughts and why am I talking about this... It's RANDOM. C:< XD

Okay, enough of that. I drew a YouTuber! Like, WHEN DOES THAT HAPPEN?! Never, that's when. Well, except the times I've drawn DanTDM but I haven't done that in forever.

I've recently become a small fan of a very popular EXO-L, yep4andy. It's really nice knowing I'm not the only person crazy over EXO and watching some of her videos have made me realize that there many other fans of EXO still out there! Plus, HER CATS. They are adorable and I agree with whoever says they are CBX cats. Teeny and pure adorableness. ;-; (I'm usually not a cat person but dang, you can't say no to those kitten faces.) Anddddd, she draws the EXO members all the time, so YAY, I'M NOT THE ONLY CRAZY EXO-L WHO DRAWS THEM 24/7. XD (Dude, seriously though. Her art rocks. ;-;) (I also noticed that me using "24/7" is an EXO song reference and that is amazing. c:)

But yeah, I drew Andy because 1. I wanted to draw a girl again, 2. As I said above, I'm a new fan, and 3. One of her videos almost made me burst out laughing yesterday which is SO unlike me because I don't usually laugh at things I watch and when I'm home alone, I DEFINITELY don't, and lastly 4. She's really pretty in my opinion?? And her pink hair rocks so um, excuse me, my artistic self was itching to draw her. XDD

I like how it looks, I think? Her face is hard to draw, wow! I still don't think it looks like her, sadly. Oh well, it was fun to draw, anyway!

The timer is off by a little, I used a mouse, and please don't steal or repost! I used this picture from her Instagram as reference! [Yessss, I can say I drew the Mona Sehun shirt! ...seriously, don't ask. XD

All comments and likes are hugely appreciated! <333
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me