Time spent 1 hour, 23 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

SWE #236 - Blue Taffy Blanket Appaloosa

Postby Chromium » Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:29 am

Owner: X
Show Name: Wandering Magician who answers No One
Barn Name: Asra
Last edited by Chromium on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hey there! I'm Akita_ or you can call me chromium. I doodle a bunch so don't be afraid to pm me about getting some custom art or doing an art trade with me.

Chromium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SWE #236 - Blue Taffy Blanket Appaloosa

Postby Caspian Skies » Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:49 am

Username: Caspian Skies
Show Name: SHS Shes Got Flair
Barn Name: Appoline
Halter Color: Pastel pink
What's this SWE's greatest adventure? One day when Appoline was just a filly she noticed that the fence had been broken. Due to this there was a small space just large enough for her to squeeze though, so she did. After she escaped she headed in a random direction. She had always wanted to explore but never got the chance until now. She was the happiest she had ever been until night fell. As it got dark she lost her way and found herself in the woods alone. She cried out but knew she was to far for her mother to hear. As the sun began to rise she could her people, she called out to them and they came to her. She was taken back to her mother and from that day on didn't dare go exploring without her mother by her side.
Caspian Skies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wileyfangs » Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:53 am

Username: Wileyfangs
    Halter Color: Purple and gold
    What's this SWE's greatest adventure?

It was raining in the night, the waves crashing along the shore wildly as he ran. His hooves hit against wet sand as he pushed himself to gallop towards the lonely cliff in the distance. The lighthouse was there, but its light was vacant. The cold of the wind cut through his body, chilling him to the bone. Behind him, his stables were a distant memory against the pressing urgency in his mind. He had to get to the lighthouse. Somewhere out on the dark waves, the blare of ship sounded in the air rapidly approaching but unable to be seen. Not in this weather. They'd crash out on the rocks if he didn't hurry and without the light of the lighthouse to guide them. He pushed himself faster, willing his body to race as the urgency filled him with fear. He didn't want to be too late! The boat would crash and sink if he was. When he made it to the Lighthouse, he neighed and fretted at the door, hoping to wake up the Lighthouse keeper. Rearing up, he kicked his front hooves at the door with all the force he could muster as the blaring horn of the ship called out, seemingly desperate for light. Neighing, Asra must've woken the poor human up at last for there was a crash inside and then the scrambling of a man. Heart racing he stood at the door, waiting anxiously, staring out against the fog when by the grace of the goddess herself, the lighthouse's blinding light cut through the murky darkness just in time for the boat to see the dangers of the cliff rocks below. Breathing a sigh of relief, Asra slowly began to step away from the lighthouse and slowly ambled back into the dark of the raining night, the grey fog enveloping him before the Lighthouse Keeper opened the door to try and find the creature responsible for the horrendous banging at his door. Instead all that was left of Asra's appearance were two hoofprints on the door.
Wileyfangs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .henloimmabirb. » Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:17 pm

Username: .henloimmabirb.
Show Name: Ko Jax's Boy~
Barn Name: Jax~
Halter Color: Artist's choice! c:
What's this SWE's greatest adventure?:

"One day while Jax was out and about, he found a mysterious road that lead far away from the stables in which he stayed. As his curious nature got the better of him, he set off to explore this strange path that laid before him! However, it wasn't as quiet as it seemed before he started the adventure. Not too long into his travel, he found himself entering a vast and empty desert. It was here where he could either turn back and head home before nightfall, or keep moving forward on the strange path. He chose the path once again.
As the hot sun began to set, the moon took its place in the dark sky. With the cooler weather, Jax was now able to cover more ground as he began to trot instead of walking the path. Unknown to where this path would take him, he was determined to find out! A few hours pass as Jax laid down on the side of the path. He was very tired as he had covered a lot of ground in one day. But something caused him not to be able to sleep. Back at his stable, he was surrounded by other Equines who kept him company, he soon realized that out here in the empty desert, there was no such thing.
Suddenly from out of nowhere, a small cry rang through the quiet night air, this alerted Jax as he quickly scanned the area. And there in front of him stood a small and strange-looking rock squirrel, his pelt a dark blue-gray like the night sky with a single white speck above his right eye. He looked too young to be out this late on his own, so Jax offered the youngster a spot beside him to rest for the night until morning came. The rock squirrel slept on Jax's shoulder the whole night until morning. And when the morning came, the little rock squirrel didn't want to leave his new friend. So now with a new friend with him, they made the journey back home so he could tell his other Equine friends about his adventure and his new pal, KoKo!
Jax and KoKo have been inseparable since that night they met."

>>>>oof sorry for the book--just got too into it, hope it is still ok! c:
Henlo!! :D I am Birb! Image

PokeFarm Q

Art Fight
Sketch Shop | Character Shop
Discord: ScribbleRibbon#1282
ImageImage
ImageImage
.henloimmabirb.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadyBro » Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:58 am

This babe is such a freakin cutie Chromium oh my lord you did such an amazing job here <3333

I would absolutely love to offer a quick free headshot of this lovely to whomever wins them if they want it just so I get a chance to draw them! ^^
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

──── ⋆⋅☆ Fight Me ☆⋅⋆ ───
─- ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ─- ♡ - - ♡ -─ ⋆⋅⋅⋆ -─
ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FireWolf52 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:05 am

Username: FireWolf52
Show Name: Land's End Wanderess
Barn Name: Hera
Halter Color: White
Hera shivered the flies off her fur as the desert heat suffocated the night sky above her. She was lost, driven away frothier herd mates by a group of mountain lions. She had barely known what was happening as the attack went on, but now as she wandered helpless yet determined through the endless sands she had plenty of time to reflect on that evening. The felines were getting smarter, now figuring out that one cat alone could not take on the agile herd, but a group could easily overwhelm the thin, quick-footed animals. Hera had barely escaped with her life. But now she was thirsty, her tongue long since dried up in her mouth, and her legs ached and quivered slightly with each step. Her morale was lessening as she trudged on through the rising and falling dunes of the desert. The sands met the horizon fa ahead of her, and even at this late hour the buzzards could be seen scouting out the dark land below, their black feather blocking out the stars. She couldn't take it anymore, and she began to trip and stumble, unable to keep her balance as exhaustion took over her. She collapsed in a heap, hitting the soft sand as dead-weight. She could not bring herself to get back up, and she let the soft sandy waves carry her to sleep.

She awoke to a rustling noise, and quickly tried to rise, her head swam as she took in her seemingly new surrounding. An oasis of some kind, with other horses. She looking down to see she was on a bed of leaves and soft palm branches. She tried to stand, but her legs gave out under her. She squealed as another horse dove under her, catching her and lightly setting her back down on the makeshift bed.

"Are you ok? You've already had a hell of a time out there in the Death Trap, you really don't need a nasty fall too." The stallion said.
"The Death Trap?" Hera asked.
"It's what we call that huge expanse of desert, no water in sight... you're lucky to be alive, though lord knows how you got there. Most horses don't even survive the first hour, let alone days. What's your name?" He replied.
"Oh. Hera, my name is Hera. Um, if you don't mind me asking, where am I?" "The Oasis. I know very creative name, but we're not here for all the posh things, we're here for practicality and the will to survive. It really doesn't need a name."
"Hm, interesting. And what's your name, Horse? After all, you're only for practicality and the will to survive, you really don't need a name!" She laughed, winking at the bay stallion. He scoffed, "My name is Barron, and this is my herd. We migrated through the desert over a thousand years ago to TheOasis and we haven't left since. Everything we need is right here, and the Elders say leaving the outer edges of the trees is too dangerous, for it risks getting lost in the desert like you."
"Well then how'd you find me?" the mare asked, puzzled.
"Well uh, let's just say I don't always listen to the Elders." Barron said, smirking. Hera laughed to herself, and she thought maybe it wasn't bad here, and maybe this "Oasis" could be her new home. She wouldn't necessarily mind staying with this stallion, he was slightly amusing to her.

And thus was the journey that started Barron and Hera's friendship and eventually led to them becoming mates! I would continue the story but this is already really really long and I can't add anymore ofof. Good luck everyone! :3

Going through a rough time right now, trying to stay active in trades but I might answer slowly, I apologize!

My Fayrian Kelpies
My Khimaira Friesians
My Cupido Drafts
My Ferox Welsh Ponies
My Yukon Drafts

"You could rattle the stars, you could do anything if only you dared."

Ravenclaw ~ Aries ~ Animal-Lover ~ Breyer Horses
FireWolf52

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chromium » Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:56 am

Wileyfangs wrote:
    Username: Wileyfangs
    Halter Color: Purple and gold

It was raining in the night, the waves crashing along the shore wildly as he ran. His hooves hit against wet sand as he pushed himself to gallop towards the lonely cliff in the distance. The lighthouse was there, but its light was vacant. The cold of the wind cut through his body, chilling him to the bone. Behind him, his stables were a distant memory against the pressing urgency in his mind. He had to get to the lighthouse. Somewhere out on the dark waves, the blare of ship sounded in the air rapidly approaching but unable to be seen. Not in this weather. They'd crash out on the rocks if he didn't hurry and without the light of the lighthouse to guide them. He pushed himself faster, willing his body to race as the urgency filled him with fear. He didn't want to be too late! The boat would crash and sink if he was. When he made it to the Lighthouse, he neighed and fretted at the door, hoping to wake up the Lighthouse keeper. Rearing up, he kicked his front hooves at the door with all the force he could muster as the blaring horn of the ship called out, seemingly desperate for light. Neighing, Asra must've woken the poor human up at last for there was a crash inside and then the scrambling of a man. Heart racing he stood at the door, waiting anxiously, staring out against the fog when by the grace of the goddess herself, the lighthouse's blinding light cut through the murky darkness just in time for the boat to see the dangers of the cliff rocks below. Breathing a sigh of relief, Asra slowly began to step away from the lighthouse and slowly ambled back into the dark of the raining night, the grey fog enveloping him before the Lighthouse Keeper opened the door to try and find the creature responsible for the horrendous banging at his door. Instead all that was left of Asra's appearance were two hoofprints on the door.

Congrats! I loved the mysterious elements in your story :)
Hey there! I'm Akita_ or you can call me chromium. I doodle a bunch so don't be afraid to pm me about getting some custom art or doing an art trade with me.

Chromium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wileyfangs » Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:08 pm

AHHHHH! ;; D ;; Thank you so much!!!
    I love him!