Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Bean fluffs by Scei

Artist Scei [gallery]
Time spent 46 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
40 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Bean fluffs

Postby Scei » Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:47 pm

dandelions are really pretty if you just sit down and let them do their thing yaknow?

about me and beans if anyone is interested

So to lay it all out, beans is a character I made when I was feeling, uh... mildly depressed? I dont get depressed like what some other people seem to have? I dont have negative thoughts or anything I just feel slow but not in a tired sort of way? I just feel like I dont want to do anything at all. The main method I use to get out of these kinds of feels is to make, gift, give, etc something to someone else. hence the recent 'make me a dog' thing I just did. making someone else happy makes me happy, even if its only a reflection of about half their reaction.
Beans hadn't been an exception, I went into this character with the mindset of gifting them away, possibly in a fcfs, or to a user I really like (art-wise) maybe someone I look up to? but i'm a self conscious bugger who doesnt like gifting characters to users who dont know its going to happen, and I didnt really want to fcfs this darling, so I just decided to keep them.
Beans still reminds me of the depression and the reason for the depression, but I think they're cute and it reminds me im i've climbed out of that spot for now. cant say the same for how i'll be in august, but we will see
I see beans as a form of progress? they're pure, ignorant, unaware and precious. they're just happiness and childish

xScei Terms of Service
This is my Sceignature
xxx Looking for Art
xxxx Adopt shop

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I've quit cs already! i might show up once
and a while to post something i was thinking
about but i don't think ill be officially coming
back any time soon.
Scei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Bean fluffs

Postby S0UPER » Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:36 pm

AAaaaAaAaa This IS so GOoD

Sup
S0UPER

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Bean fluffs

Postby atlas; » Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:30 am

So sorry you felt that way, Scei!
I’ve felt somewhat like that, but not quite. Mostly just tired.
But know that you’re not alone!

I’m glad that giving to others makes you happy, and I’m also glad that you kept beans! They seem to make you very happy as well c:
They’re very cute!
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 5 people.
I have received 18 gifts.
atlas;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me