Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=30437

Is It Getting Hot Out Here Or Is It Just Me? by Lostfairy

Artist Lostfairy [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 38 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Is It Getting Hot Out Here Or Is It Just Me?

Postby Lostfairy » Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:46 am

I FINALLY DREW GHIRAHIM AND ZUNA!! I haven't drawn them together since... *checks my gallery* VALENTINE'S DAY? o.o That is... wrong on so many levels. I LOVE THESE GUYS SO MUCHHHH. ;-;

But anywayyy, yes! I drew my darling Zuna girl with her *wiggles eyebrows* friend, Ghirahim. And since it's summer time, they are rocking summer clothes instead of their usual. So, I was boring and they have boring clothes but shush. XD Also, I need to figure out how short Zuna is when standing next to Ghirahim... it seems to change all the time and isn't quite how I pictured... yet it is? I don't know... Zuna is pretty short and Ghirahim's pretty tall so... I NEED TO WORK ON DRAWING PEOPLE WITH DIFFERENT HEIGHTS. XD

I started this piece on my dad's laptop since I was using it and the computer I usually use was getting, well, used by my sister. I felt like drawing even though I HATE drawing on my dad's laptop cuz the colors are funky and the screen hurts my eyes. But whatever, I sketched the line art with the pen tool (I NEVER DO THAT. It felt so wrong not using the pencil tool!!) Then I tried coloring but wowzers, my eyes started hurting as I struggled to use the right colors. Everything looked bad so I saved it and decided I'd work on it later. I guess today was that day! ^-^ I'm really happy with how this looks, actually? I started out hating it but now... I kind of like it!

I'm really enjoying summer and I think Zuna and Ghirahim need to enjoy the heat too. <3 Could be heat from the warm summer sun or could be heat from embarrassment and blushing. c: *sighs and smiles* They are so awkward and cute. XD

The timer is off by a bit (I took too much time on this...), I used a mouse, and please don't steal or repost this! Zuna is my OC so please don't steal her either! Ghirahim belongs to Nintendo!

All comments and likes are appreciated! Have a great day. <33
Don't pay attention to what anyone says, just be beautiful like you are right now.
-EXO (KoKoBop)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Is It Getting Hot Out Here Or Is It Just Me?

Postby paperjack. » Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:22 am

Ah, I'm enjoying summer as well! Very cute x) !! ♥ Ghirahim is a tall boy.
ImageImageImage

✩ - "ɪ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ɪ'ᴍ ᴏʙꜱᴇꜱꜱᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʟɪᴢᴀʟꜰᴏꜱ; ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʀᴇ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ꜱᴏ ᴀᴅᴏʀᴀʙʟᴇ?"

Image Image Image

ImageImageImageImageImage

🦎 | Ask me! - 𝚊𝚛𝚝 - pinterest |
paperjack.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:10 pm

They were enjoying the heat, huh? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
And I know the feeling too well, of starting out hating a drawing and then halfway through being like: "Huh, this is actually fairly decent!" I love the lighting c:
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:01 am

paperjack. wrote:
    Ah, I'm enjoying summer as well! Very cute x) !! ♥ Ghirahim is a tall boy.

Oh good, I'm glad! <3 Summer is wonderful, I love it! And yessss, he's a very tall and precious boy. <3

~Teya~ wrote:They were enjoying the heat, huh? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
And I know the feeling too well, of starting out hating a drawing and then halfway through being like: "Huh, this is actually fairly decent!" I love the lighting c:

Haha! That almost made me laugh out loud, which is impressive cuz I hardly ever laugh at things I read. XDD
Ahh, really? It's good to know others go through the same "hate to love" thing! And ahhh, thank you, you're so kind. <3
Don't pay attention to what anyone says, just be beautiful like you are right now.
-EXO (KoKoBop)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me