Based on Click to view
Artist Bubble boy [gallery]
Time spent 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

bonus

Postby Bubble boy » Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:44 pm

patsies fursuit! will finish later, got hit by a bad eye-ache and need to rest
also i saw your making a fursuit (happened to see your reply on the tail badges those are adorable om) could i see wip pictures? i love fursuits! aspecially bass
i dont feel that good oh gosh
hope your fursuit turns out well!!❤❤❤❤❤❤
Hiatus.
Bubble boy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: bonus

Postby Wolfumus » Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:55 pm

Ahhh! Love it! Unfortunately, I couldn't send a PM but I do have a pic here!
IMG_3226.JPG
IMG_3226.JPG (92.33 KiB) Viewed 38 times

This is the head as of now. It definitely needs some foam trimming and is yet to be furred (since I screwed up horrifically earlier lol) but I'm pretty happy with it for my first suit. I also have a tail that I'm working on however, in the process of sewing it, the machine broke and now half of the tail is stuck in the machine and I am unable to get it out at the moment or continue working so you know. That's fun. XD
She/Her or He/Him | Androgynous Female | Bisexual | Adult | OCD & PTSD
Things will get better, I promise. You're doing great!
Wolfumus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bubble boy » Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:00 am

Wolfumus wrote:Ahhh! Love it! Unfortunately, I couldn't send a PM but I do have a pic here!
IMG_3226.JPG

This is the head as of now. It definitely needs some foam trimming and is yet to be furred (since I screwed up horrifically earlier lol) but I'm pretty happy with it for my first suit. I also have a tail that I'm working on however, in the process of sewing it, the machine broke and now half of the tail is stuck in the machine and I am unable to get it out at the moment or continue working so you know. That's fun. XD

thats INSANE!!!??!! THERES NO WAY THATS YOUR FIRST SUIT OMMMM WOLF THAT LOOKS GREAT!!!
Hiatus.
Bubble boy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfumus » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:51 pm

thlayli wrote:
Wolfumus wrote:Ahhh! Love it! Unfortunately, I couldn't send a PM but I do have a pic here!
IMG_3226.JPG

thats INSANE!!!??!! THERES NO WAY THATS YOUR FIRST SUIT OMMMM WOLF THAT LOOKS GREAT!!!

Aww thank you so much! That makes me really happy to hear!
She/Her or He/Him | Androgynous Female | Bisexual | Adult | OCD & PTSD
Things will get better, I promise. You're doing great!
Wolfumus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bubble boy » Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:19 am

Wolfumus wrote:
thlayli wrote:
IMG_3226.JPG

Aww thank you so much! That makes me really happy to hear!

np! serious thats awesome!?!?!?!
Hiatus.
Bubble boy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me