Based on Click to view
Artist hypnowave [gallery]
Time spent 39 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
27 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

☆ two - fara

Postby hypnowave » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:16 am

a close friend of mine!

fara, like the majority of my indonesian friends, is closeted. she's a trans girl, and she talks often about wishing she could present in a more feminine manner. she hasn't been able to wear a skirt in public yet, but i remember my friends and i got her a bottle of perfume for her birthday and it made her really, really happy. she also wears bracelets often.

she's closer to my girlfriend than to me, but in general, she's an absolutely lovely person to be around. she's very in touch with her emotions and has a knack for reading other people, as well as giving advice. she genuinely seems wise beyond her years, and has big dreams of studying philosophy in the future.

honestly, i really love seeing her during lunch break at the school cafeteria. she always has interesting things to say over a bowl of instant noodles and fried eggs, about politics or history or things i feel far too naïve to wrap my head around despite me being in the same grade as her. interestingly enough, she doesn't seem to be too drawn to lgbt+ activism, though i understand if she feels like it isn't worth sacrificing her reputation and her studying opportunities. i hope she makes it far and can embrace being herself in the future.
hypnowave

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me