Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Mine vs Yours: Rosalia by gardog

Artist gardog [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 26 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Mine vs Yours: Rosalia

Postby gardog » Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:21 pm

This is my OC Rosalia.

She is an interdimensional full demon that, in my headcanon, jumps between my favorite anime and show dimensions and interacts with my favorite characters (their all alternate universes (AUs) of the real shows, so not all of the elements are the same).

The features that stand out on her to others the most would be that she has bright red hair and pastel/bright pink eyes (they can glow). She doesn't usually wear something that covers her up like above, but... you know... have to keep it child-friendly XD

She's also sort-of a work-in-progress character; I've been writing about her for a long time (privately), but the only thing I truly imagined with her was her short 'red hair' and 'pink eyes'... so I wasn't sure how to draw her before doing this, but I also really wanted to do this, so, I made stuff up as I went along! XD

Anyway, you don't have to make your's as detailed as I made mine. You can even just do a headshot if you want to (mine just turned into a nearly full body by the end of it).

I think that's all the info I have for ya for now! If you have questions about her, leave them down below (or pm me if you prefer that).

Oh! By the way, don't touch the layers above the layer called '^^^DO NOT TOUCH^^^'

Have fun and have a nice day/night~!

She/They | Adult | Christian
Aries | March 27

Bisexual | INTJ | Ravenclaw
Sings And Plays Guitar

Digital Artist
Oekaki Art Shop | Offsite Art Shop

Loves Pandas | Legally Blind
Has Social Anxiety | Has Anxiety In General

Timezone EST/EDT

gardog

My pets