Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Perplexed Baek by Lostfairy

Artist Lostfairy [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 46 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Perplexed Baek

Postby Lostfairy » Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:05 am

I know, I know, I draw Baekhyun too often. I know, I keep saying I'll draw other EXO members.

But c'mon! I was in a huge Baekhyun mood the other day. I needed to fix that craving so, I started drawing him. And I actually had a Baekhyun vlog playing on the phone (I put it upside down so I wouldn't get distracted by him, hehe!), that's how much I needed him. XD I NEEDED TO HEAR HIMMM! And wow, it was super fun having him talking while I drew! Even if I didn't understand much of it, I knew what he was talking about since I've watched that vlog 3 times. XD

BUT YEAH, it's my wittle strawberry Baek from EXO Climb The Ladder Season 2. I honestly LOVE that era. I should draw more of the members from it... hmm... *gets ideassss* HM!

I was going to post this in the Sketches and Experiments area since it was SUPPOSED to be a doodle but as ALWAYS, I spent a lot of time on it. Someone needs to teach me how to actually just SKETCH SOMETHING AND LEAVE IT LIKE THAT. XD

Welp, the timer is off since I got majorly distracted, I used a mouse, and please don't steal or repost this! Also, it only took me two drawing sessions, I just noticed a mistake and had to quickly fix it! And I used this as a ref!

All comments and likes are appreciated. <33 Have a great day, friend!!
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Perplexed Baek

Postby Swirlshine » Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:26 pm

Ommmmmm, this is ADORABLE?! (And the name Strawberry Baek - that’s perfect tooooooooooo, omm! XDD)
And hey, personally, I love seeing any and all Baekhyun art of yours, so don’t ever worry about you making too much - that’s not possible c;<
But man, I know I always compliment stuff like your shading and expressions and stuff like that, but you really DO rock at them! And your backgrounds too - those are always amazing <333
Seriously, you really dooooo capture all of the EXO members in your art so well! I definitely admire that <33

*Cat art in siggy made by ShablyGiraffe on RedBubble*
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

*NOT VERY ACTIVE ANYMORE, I just come on here to get monthly and event pets! I’m @swirlofserendipity on IG if you want to keep up with my art (it’s much better now, I promise lol)! <3*

Swirlshine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Perplexed Baek

Postby Lostfairy » Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:36 am

Swirlshine wrote:Ommmmmm, this is ADORABLE?! (And the name Strawberry Baek - that’s perfect tooooooooooo, omm! XDD)
And hey, personally, I love seeing any and all Baekhyun art of yours, so don’t ever worry about you making too much - that’s not possible c;<
But man, I know I always compliment stuff like your shading and expressions and stuff like that, but you really DO rock at them! And your backgrounds too - those are always amazing <333
Seriously, you really dooooo capture all of the EXO members in your art so well! I definitely admire that <33

OMM, THANK YOUUUUU, SWIRLLL!!! ;-; (Hehe, why, thank youuuu! XD I love his red hair and I dunno, he likes strawberries so it's a nice title for him. c:)
Om, really? You like my Baekhyun art? ;-; Haha, that's good because he is honestly SO much fun to draw! Something about him... I don't know what it is but I love drawing himmm.
Ahhhh, thank youuuuuuuuuuu!!!! <333 I really appreciate all your comments - they mean the world to me. <3333
THAT IS A HUGE COMPLIMENT. ;__; THANK YOUUUUUUU!!!!! <333
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me