Forum rules
Old art from the Official weekly challenge board will be moved here automatically when the weekly challenge timer runs out.

If you didn't finish your drawing in time for the current challenge, feel free to post it in the weekly challenge board anyway, as it will eventually make its way here with the other retired challenge art :)

Literally Me by Rocky Road Raccoon

Artist Rocky Road Raccoon [gallery]
Time spent 24 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Literally Me

Postby Rocky Road Raccoon » Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:22 pm

OKAY! I was excited for this challenge- I think I did the same one awhile ago but may have deleted it? I remember it was like an edgy wolf (or was it a dragon?) with like my old interests like wolves and dragons and stuff. Now, here's a new and improved one. So! Let me explain everything! LONG DESCRIPTION WARNING!
I chose a possum for the animal because it's kind of a joke with me and my sister that i'm a possum because I "practically live in trash" (and am a pest) my user may be cosmic candy fox- but I think a possum is truly what I am at heart.
Okay so let's start with the leaf (not feather) at the top- autumn where I live is really pretty- like REALLY pretty, like SO pretty that lots of people from different places come just to look at the leaves (... which can get annoying and make parks and things very crowded) but you know, I love the leaves and the autumn very much!
Then there's the lil beaker/vial, that's because I've recently got a large interest in science. I used to hate it- but now I love everything to do with it (except physics, that's a no from me. I am not good at math.)
The ghost and the ufo are both just for my interests in sci-fi and supernatural things! I seriously am very interested in both (especially ghosts for reasons!) and it just makes me really intrigued and curious!
The heart is my love for my family (this includes my dog!) (and... friends... of which I don't really have) pretty self explanatory!
The tea is because I just really love tea.
The books are because I love, LOVE books. I will read all day if I could- heck, i'm going to read once I finish this description. I ADORE old/classic literature and reading it and poking fun at it whilst also loving it just so much. Seriously whenever someone talks to me about books I go wild.
Paw print is for my love of animals (especially cats) can't get enough of em'
The music note is for my love for music! I love and listen to almost every kind of music really-oldies, pop, rock, you name it. I just listen to whatever's catchy and I can draw with! I mean I do have a few favorite bands but mostly it's just whatever I can get my little gremlin hands on.
The pencil is because I draw/write a lot (I don't like these things neccesarily and I actually find them kind of a chore) but I do it so much I had to add it! I like drawing and developing my characters but only sometimes other days I just can't be bothered.
The star is because I love astronomy- it kind of links into my love for science, but I just LOVE the stars!! So pretty!
And also, I love cheesy black and white horror movies, they're so funny (but also... I cried watching one... WHY?!) and they just seem like comedies to me tbh. But I still have a special place in my heart for them. Especially since me and my sister watch them together.
And lastly, the umbrella, because I actually love the rain (just not downpours, and I prefer to look at them from afar).
The backround is also a bunch of my favorite colors meshed together!
So yep, there's me for you! This pretty much completely sums me up. i'm a very simple boi, really.
Rocky Road Raccoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Literally Me

Postby Lostfairy » Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:34 am

Ahhhhhhh! This! This was incredibly fun to readdddd! I LOVED IT. I love the art, I love your description, ahhh! It's all amazing!

I really enjoyed reading all the details about the things you drew to represent yourself! YES, WE ARE BOTH BOOKWORMS! I ADOREEEE books so much, I used to be able to read them so quickly but I've become a bittttttttttt slower which sucks but whatever. XD

Anddd, ah, okay, the old horror movies thing! I love seeing that you watch them with your sister???! It's really nice seeing that you love your family. <33

Thank you for doing thisssss, it was AMAZING. <3
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Literally Me

Postby Rocky Road Raccoon » Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:40 am

Lostfairy wrote:Ahhhhhhh! This! This was incredibly fun to readdddd! I LOVED IT. I love the art, I love your description, ahhh! It's all amazing!

I really enjoyed reading all the details about the things you drew to represent yourself! YES, WE ARE BOTH BOOKWORMS! I ADOREEEE books so much, I used to be able to read them so quickly but I've become a bittttttttttt slower which sucks but whatever. XD

Anddd, ah, okay, the old horror movies thing! I love seeing that you watch them with your sister???! It's really nice seeing that you love your family. <33

Thank you for doing thisssss, it was AMAZING. <3

Thank you so much! I'm glad my rambles were worth it xD
Thank youu! Also YES xD I have gotten a bit slower with reading myself but I hope I can get back into it! I practically live on books. Especially old ones... books are actually a big inspiration in my drawing and characters!
Also yesss! I love doing stuff with her- it started as a 'I just want to watch this movie because it looks silly and not scary' but then it became a regular thing with her! Actually, watching movies in general (usually bad ones) has become a regular thing cx
Thank you again!! Aaah <3
Rocky Road Raccoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me