Forum rules
Old art from the Official weekly challenge board will be moved here automatically when the weekly challenge timer runs out.

If you didn't finish your drawing in time for the current challenge, feel free to post it in the weekly challenge board anyway, as it will eventually make its way here with the other retired challenge art :)

*Thonk Emoji* by rowlet.

Artist rowlet. [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 25 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

*Thonk Emoji*

Postby rowlet. » Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:18 am

There's not much going on in my head at any given time, in all honesty. But there are a handful of things that have shaped who I am as a person that I consider to be important!

1.) Queer pride! I've learned a lot about myself thanks to the LGBTQ+ and queer community.

2.) Pokemon! Even on my worst days I can smile when thinking about the creativity and good vibes of the series.

3.) Food! I'm always happy to taste new things and enjoy old favorites. Life's too short to worry about counting calories or watching my weight - I'd rather be happy while eating and embrace my chubby appearance.

4.) The sky! I've always felt a connection to the sky and weather in general. Relaxing and watching the clouds is my favorite way to spend time outdoors.

5.) Self care! I've spent enough years beating myself up and hating who I am. In a cruel world, being kind to yourself is a revolutionary act.

6.) Plants! This one's pretty new, because although I've always loved plants, I hope to learn how to care for them personally.

7.) Reading! One of my main hobbies as a child was reading and that hasn't really changed ^^;

8.) Love! In a similar vein to self care, I strive to always be a compassionate and friendly person, both to myself and others.

9.) Wings! I'd love to be able to fly so I could weave among the clouds.... (But since I can't, I admire birds in the meantime.)

10.) Animals! How could I not be fond of 'em?

11.) Video games! I play mostly casual games and on consoles, but I also enjoy watching other genres in no-commentary let's plays.

12.) Sleep! I just really like to snooze ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
Last edited by rowlet. on Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
    |█
    |█
    |█
    |█
    |█
    |█
    willow | they/ey | adult

your existence is so very important; the
    world would be darker without your light

» cs help » about » hoards » fr » 🌈
    ▐|
    ▐|
    ▐|
    ▐|
    ▐|
    ▐|
rowlet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: *Thonk Emoji*

Postby Merakify » Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:50 pm

this looks great!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxtext text text text text text
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

wip

Image Image Image
Merakify

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JK341 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:54 pm

oh gosh we really do share quite a few things in common, this is great! ^^

Man i can so relate about the food and video games parts, haha, i also watch youtube vids of other games as well. And if you ever need any pointers or help in your plants endeavor I'm always happy to share whatever tips that i can manage to. c:
Adult | He/Him

JK341

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rowlet. » Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:38 am

Storm_33 wrote:this looks great!

J-and-K341 wrote:oh gosh we really do share quite a few things in common, this is great! ^^

Man i can so relate about the food and video games parts, haha, i also watch youtube vids of other games as well. And if you ever need any pointers or help in your plants endeavor I'm always happy to share whatever tips that i can manage to. c:

Thank you both !! ;w; And you're so sweet, J... I really appreciate you offering help with planting. I've taken a peek at the Homestead & Garden thread and you seem to know a lot !! It's really inspiring (˶′◡‵˶)
    |█
    |█
    |█
    |█
    |█
    |█
    willow | they/ey | adult

your existence is so very important; the
    world would be darker without your light

» cs help » about » hoards » fr » 🌈
    ▐|
    ▐|