Forum rules
Old art from the Official weekly challenge board will be moved here automatically when the weekly challenge timer runs out.

If you didn't finish your drawing in time for the current challenge, feel free to post it in the weekly challenge board anyway, as it will eventually make its way here with the other retired challenge art :)

Me i guess? by JK341

Artist JK341 [gallery]
Time spent 5 hours, 39 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
33 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Me i guess?

Postby JK341 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:36 am

Well here's my attempt for this one, might as well also drop a short explanation for each thing i did.

Dog outline: Because i am basically a super huge dog lover to the core, i mean, i love other animals as well, but for me, dogs just beat everything else! xD

Leaves & Acorn: Because i am absolutely obsessed beyond reason with the Autumn season and everything associated with it.

Snow: Well...because i love snow! xD Really i prefer the colder weather for so many reasons, one of them being no bugs to make an all you an eat buffet out of me like they do in summer!

Game controller: Because I am definitely a video game nerd, especially the older games from like 2005 and on back.

Watering can & flower: Because even though I do prefer the colder weather, i also enjoy growing veggies and flowers during the spring and summer, i find that to be really a rewarding hobby.

Tablet pen and lines: Because I have discovered how much i really love drawing and how much it helps me to express myself more than I ever thought it would.

Bread baking in an iron skillet: Because I also really really love cooking and baking as well......and eating. xD

Piece of fabric with thread, buttons and zipper: Because i also enjoy sewing as well, and i love how there are so many amazing things that can be created with just this one hobby alone.

Jacket: I will be straight up honest and admit that jackets are one of my favorite things to wear, just one of the many other reasons that i like the colder weather, I wlll admit.

CS icon: Because CS has become a really large part of my life and i actually can not imagine it without this website now! c:

Well i guess that is pretty much me, or at least all that i can think of that i can put into this one.
Last edited by JK341 on Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Adult | He/Him

JK341

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Me i guess?

Postby acadicus » Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:39 am

this looks great!! i love the little details c:
acadicus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Shakira. » Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:49 am

This is really creative! I love it very much!
Super cool yet disappointing Mexican scene teenage high school choir kid born on May 10th.

"KEEP MY PRIDE ON MY HIP, THAT'S A WEAPON I CAN'T LOOSE"
My name (alias) is Brekkie, I make hyperpop sometimes lol. I really like Drain Gang, Spider Gang, and 100 gecs. I used to be a COPPA player, and I am genuinely so sorry to everyone who had to deal with me during that era.
You can find me on most social medias under the username of dg_hotelbreakfast or brekkie.mp3 or under cantfreestyleondex

Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
.Shakira.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rowlet. » Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:32 am

Heck !! It's really cool to see how much care you put into each of the inner doodles, as well as the main body :o My favorite is the tablet pen on the tail - what a clever use of space! And seeing how many interests we have in common is pretty neat, too n_n
    |█
    |█
    |█
    |█
    |█
    |█
    willow | they/ey | adult

your existence is so very important; the
    world would be darker without your light

» cs help » about » hoards » fr » 🌈
    ▐|
    ▐|
    ▐|
    ▐|
    ▐|
    ▐|
rowlet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JK341 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:55 am

cinnabunny wrote:this looks great!! i love the little details c:

Ah thanks so much as always! <3

rowlet. wrote:
    Heck !! It's really cool to see how much care you put into each of the inner doodles, as well as the main body :o My favorite is the tablet pen on the tail - what a clever use of space! And seeing how many interests we have in common is pretty neat, too n_n

Oh woah that is really neat that we share a few! And thanks! c:
Adult | He/Him

JK341

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainfall. » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:51 pm

i like the explanation behind every single one of the items, it just makes the drawing that little bit more special. i think the watering can is my favourite tiny image probably because gardening is one of my biggest hobbies too! being able to grow seeds into tiny little sprouts to massive flowers and saplings is such a rewarding thing, i totally agree with you there! fantastic drawing, as usual <3
rainfall.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me