Based on Click to view
Artist credit [gallery]
Time spent 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

▸☁ Cᴜsᴛᴏᴍs & MYOs ☁ NO POSTING

Postby credit » Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:59 am

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
Main Page】 ||【Nursery】|| 【Archive】 || 【Fanclub】 || 【▸Customs/MYOs】 || 【 Artist Search
【Shop】||【Growths & Transfers】|| 【Leveling Up】 || 【Artist Bulletin】||【Discord】

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

You've stumbled upon the place where custom puffkins,besides starters, are born.
If you've obtained a custom or MYO, please post down below with proof of the ticket.
Currently, customs are only for staff. This will change in the future.

Gᴜɪᴅᴇʟɪɴᴇs
▶ MYOs will be available for purchase in the shop at a later date (as of 6/19/2019).

▶ MYOs are allowed to be created by anyone, whether they are on staff or not.

▶ All customs must have the proper approval from a member of staff in order to become official
Puffkins. If the approval happens to be through PM or any other medium, proof must be posted
under the custom.

▶ Any edits used in the custom must be placed below, along with proof of the ticket.

▶ Customs may be made Off-Oekaki. Please PM Credit for access to the base. When posting
for approval, please made a cover and post your custom underneath.

If you have any questions, please feel free to pm myself or any other member of staff.
credit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me