Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Ari~ Yah! by Chloe Grace

Artist Chloe Grace [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 29 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
16 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Ari~ Yah!

Postby Chloe Grace » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:40 am

My sis, Lostfairy, and I went on a long walk yesterday and we stopped by a splash park cuz it was so hot. And, while we were there, we saw this adorable, little, munchkin child. Seriously, she was such a precious girl. She was so, so tiny!!! We overheard her name/maybe nickname, Ari which fits her prefectly.

After getting a bit wet, Lost and I went over to a picnic bench, which was next to a big flower box thing with a whale painted on it, to dry off. And Ari came up to the box and then she looked at us and smiled the sweetest smile ever. She started pointing and looking at the whale, like we should be happy she found it and knew what it was. IT WAS THE CUTEST THING EVER. <3333 Ari soon wandered away with her mom, though. </3 I want to hug this sweetie.

While Lost and I just spent a few minutes watching her explore the splash park, we noticed she liked to walk around the edges of the splash pad. And when she finally toddled to a part of the park that had a lighter spray of water coming down, she had to crane her head wayyyyy back to look up at it. Lost said and I agree that it almost looked like she would fall over backwards. Ahh, she was so precious. CX

Anyway, I loved how cute and smol Ari looked, so I tried drawing her in a chibi style. My chibi style is something I haven't fully nailed down so it keeps changing. XDDD But I think I kinda like this one. Things are all off with this drawing, but I had tons of fun so I guess that's okay then...? XD And this is my first time drawing a swimsuit, it was interesting. XDD

The timer is off by off 15-20 minutes and please don't steal my art! Also, thank you for reading my long, probably confusing description!! <33

And, in case you were wondering about why I named my title Ari~ Yah!, it's cuz, in EXO Climb the Ladder season 2, Xiumin was using this device that was called Ari and it was kinda like a different version of Alexa. And Xiumin kept using it and saying "Ari, yah! Ari, yah! Ari, yahhh!" (Yah, or however its spelled, in Korean means hey, so Xiumin was saying "Hey, Ari!" a bunch of times. <33)
Chloe Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ari~ Yah!

Postby .Kira Nightblade. » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:54 am

AWWWWWW YOU DREW THIS IN SUCH AN ADORABLE WAY OM <3 *silently sobs because there are no splash parks around where I live
She looks so precious in the way you drew her om <3 How do you draw so welll XDD Ahh I love this so much! <3 honestly deserves a feature
vibin
Sae the Fae#6926 on discord
.Kira Nightblade.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me