Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Dream by Chloe Grace

Artist Chloe Grace [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Dream

Postby Chloe Grace » Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:55 am

So a week or two ago, I had a crazy dream.

For some reason, Baekhyun and Kai were staying over at my neighbor's place. And me and my sis knew about it, but our mom just found out about it and she was flippin' out, but me and my sis were like, "Eh, whatever, that's nothing new or special." (Why would we act like thatttt???! >:c I'd be falling over in happiness.) Our mom rushed over to us and was talking excitedly that we should come to the big window in front of our house cuz we could see our neighbor's front windows from there. (In reality, we can't see our next door neighbor's windows, so I don't know what my brain was coming up with, seriously. XD) So me and my sis eventually went over to the window to see what our Mom was talking about. And there, standing in the window, were Baekhyun and Kai in housecoats. They just stood there and looked super sleepy, like they didn't want to anything else but just stare out the window like weirdos. XDDD (I don't know why, but I was just staring at Baekhyun and not paying much attention to Kai. </3 That's just sad since they are both heckin' hot and sweet and amazinggggggg. <333 So for this drawing I knew Baekhyun had crazy patches on his housecoat, but I had to make some stuff up for Kai's outfit, I think I got it right, but I don't know. XDDD) And then later we invited the two EXO members over, and there was another member coming too, but I have absolutely no idea who it was. :'C XDD But when they all walked into our house, they had changed into my cousins????! And I was having a couple minutes of conflicting feelings about if I can like like my cousins or not... My conclusion was that it was completely fine to like them!!!!?! That it was perfectly normal to have think my cousins were cute and have a crush on them... (Which is totally not fine in real life, so like, WHAT THE HECK, BRAIN, EW.) And then my dream ended. -.-

I was disturbed when I woke up. @,@ XDD

Anyway, I thought Baekhyun and Kai looked cute just standing there in crazy outfits, so I decided to try drawing them. In the dream, there wasn't the cloud-like things, I just added that to give it more of a dream effect. CX

Welp, the timer is a bit off and please don't steal my art!!! And, yikes, you are dedicated to read this all. O.o Thank you muchlyyyyyyyy!!! And give yourself a hug for being so amazing. (Even if you just read this little part, give yourself a hug anyway cuz I still think you are stellar.)
Chloe Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dream

Postby .Kira Nightblade. » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:58 am

EEP You did such a good job on their expressions and EVERYTHING <3
vibin