Story by Tea-

Based on Click to view
Artist Tea- [gallery]
Time spent 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Story

Postby Tea- » Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:38 am

She couldn't move. She was screaming in her head for her legs to move, but they didn't listen. She was paralyzed in fear.
Her friends were all dying for her, fighting with the enemy pack. But she just watched them all die, and she couldn't do anything. She fell on her knees, sobbing, her heart throbbing with pain. What can she do? She cannot transform yet. Even if she could, she would be useless in combat because she never trained.
She raised her head. The snow once white was now a crimson colour. Wolves laid around. She couldn't even recognize her friends in that mess. Everybody was slaughtered, for her.
Footsteps could be heard near, slowly approaching her. She just standed there, trembling in fear.
Someone powerfully grabbed her hair, lifting her up. She winced from the pain, opening her eyes to see her attacker. A man, with flowy black hair stared at her with deadly red eyes. So...this is the Alpha of the Crimson Pack... she thought to herself.
The man gave her a sick smirk. ”So this is who the Moon Goddess chose? I must say, I am quite disappointed.I never thought I would disagree with my mother.” He fell silent, waiting for an answer. When none came, he put his hand around her fragile neck. ”Say something, you weak mutt! You do not deserve the name you've got! Who do you think you are? The one who's gonna defeat me?Nobody can help you now, so you better shut everyone up with your stupid prophecy.” His hand clasped tighter around her neck. She was desperately scratching his arm, trying to break free from his grasp, but for him, it only tickled a bit. Her neck was starting to sting and her eyes were full with tears. His grasp got tighter and tighter until her body fell limp on the ground. ”Ha. That's what I thought.” He said as he turned and left the Silver Pack's territory.
She opened her eyes, not seeing anything but darkness. Her head was dizzy and her neck sore. She stood up and started walking in a direction. Blackness was everywhere, but after a few minutes, or even hours, she could see a little light in front of her. She started running as her memories all came flooding back. My friends! my..pack...they...they.... She started crying, feeling herself getting more sleepy. ”Erin dear, you must continue your jurney... you have to get your throne back!” A soft voice spoke in her head. She stopped, her eyes wide open. That's right...that's what I got to do! She started running faster and faster, feeling unknown power through her body. She never felt this powerful before. She stretched out her hand to the light and everything went dark.
She opened her eyes and realized she was in her pack's territory. Erin got up, feeling no pain at all. She looked around at her fallen mates as anger took over. Her heart started beating faster as her bones snapped and shifted forms.She looked down and instead of her hands there were huge black paws. She smirked as only one thought was running through her mind: I'm coming for you.

Im sorry if writing this here is not allowed, I just started without thinking about it
Tea-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Story

Postby kitty teeth » Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:49 am

Can we talk about how good the coloring is on this? YESSS WE STAN!!
neurodivergent - adult
xxxKitty's Pound
kitty teeth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me