My new doggo (HOU.ND by Kahoot

Based on Click to view
Artist Kahoot [gallery]
Time spent 30 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

My new doggo (HOU.ND

Postby Kahoot » Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:16 pm

So, yeah pretty much. This is Esfir and they are the ringleader of the CIRC.Us group. A traveling circus that heads from town to town showing of their animals, performers, and even their new "circus dogs" specifically made for the wealthy creator to boost sales by profiting off those who have never seen or been able to afford one of their own. Esfir was made as a pet to the ringmaster and eventually their right hand man in getting things done. They often uses radio speech to ringlead the circus when the ringmaster is unable too. They wander around and act as the ringmasters righthand making sure everything is running smoothly, and dealing with things that are not. Know to be very charismatic.

(will add more when it's not 12:16 am, did some doodles cause I was bored, tried semi-realism and it turned out pretti ugly so probs will stick to my normal style.)

(also I have never used oekaki before and this is sort of rough. My privileged bum is used to FireAlpaca.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi there. I'm Kahoot, I go by TheAquaRuler/AquaEmperor on some platforms, but mostly I go by Aqua or Emperor ;/ but call me whatever you want this is a free country webpage
Kahoot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: My new doggo (HOU.ND

Postby BornFromAshes » Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:29 pm

AH<3 Brilliant Kahoot! I look forward to more of your writing and more of Esfir!

Ash/Ashie INFJ-A Artist
i've been burning incense, gone a little mad
trying to be religious, talking to the man
╔⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷╗
BornFromAshes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me