Blue-tiful

"Blue-tiful" by SilverDare

Dressup entry

Blue-tiful

Postby SilverDare » Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:01 am

I notice a majority of entries were also blue and I thought I might be different but I really just like blue. Especially on the new storepet deer which I named Anubis. The name just seemed to fit. Particularly I like white, blue and black dynamics which you see in Anubis. Blue just seems to be a nice middle ground for black and white and fits nicely with them. Somehow depending on the imagery presented blue can be an icy cold or soft cool colour. I tried to go for a sort of soft cool, intellectual vibe as I see deer as observers.
So yeah, that's my Blue-tiful entry.
Live like you love it for the ones who fill your heart. Love just to live in a world where a smile is art.
SilverDare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Blue-tiful

Postby SilverDare » Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:11 am

Just realising now that the cake table is floating lol... That was one of the first items I put down intending it to look like it was behind the chair the background library items were as an afterthought and I forgot about where I had positioned the cake.
Live like you love it for the ones who fill your heart. Love just to live in a world where a smile is art.
SilverDare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me