~ Lumin ~ by Laughingfruit

Based on Click to view
Artist Laughingfruit [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 55 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

~ Lumin ~

Postby Laughingfruit » Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:33 pm

My new Cyndaquil baby! Thanks to That's Offensive !

name: Lumin
ability: Blaze
personality:
He is very kind, though timid. He enjoys meeting new people and making friends, but is bad at confrontation. When dealing with issues between more than one individual, he will avoid choosing a side. However, if things get violent or he manages to get upset(which takes a lot to accomplish) he will get aggressive and attack if the situation is violent, or stand up for himself/his friends whoever is in the right. Though, violence is always a last case scenario that he avoids. In normal situations, he's quite stubborn with his opinions and can be very much considered quite lazy as he will prefer to lay in the soft grass than adventure or play. However, if something makes him want to do something, or accomplish a goal, he will not stop until he does it. Sometimes, he'll find himself snacking on grass but berries are his favorite food. while Lumin is intelligent, he can sometimes struggle with truly knowing who is good and who is not, so can find himself being manipulated.
likes and dislikes
likes: Warm days, flowers, watching other Pokemon/humans, berries, sweet foods, wind, getting attention and being praised.
dislikes: Winter, loud/sudden noises, not being able to sleep, mud, lies/disloyalty.
Call me Dango

---------------------------------
Icon is by E u p h o r i a
Sig image by ☾Khonjin☽
Laughingfruit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me