------------------------------------------ SDD: Unknown

------------------------------------------ DSS: Unknown
    ----------------- DS: Unknown
    ------------------------------------------ DSD: Unknown
    Dam: Unknown
    ------------------------------------------ DDS: Unknown
    ----------------- DD: Unknown
    ------------------------------------------ DDD: Unknown
Last edited by Yuroshi on Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yuroshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hadiya

Postby Yuroshi » Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:20 am

I've always loved the nature that surrounds us- the beautiful, wild, untamed colors that humans could only fail to control- that we, in our corruption, nearly destroyed. I am sure that humans would have, regardless of how the few of us tried so hard to protect it... we would have, if it hadn't been for Her. She's... some sort of goddess, I know. Something, someone, a deity which cursed and blessed us, creating... Amarogs.
I will admit, I had always been somewhat jealous of those of us who were changed. I always wished to be one of them. A close friend of mine who worked with me to protect this world was changed, but she could still speak. She told me, then, how the Goddess seemed to cry out in rage and despair, but with such great care for the innocence of the world. She told me how she was changed to protect it. And I had helped her ever since then, as much as I could, often as I was able. What else could I do but try my best to protect this world I live in, defend the nature I so adore?
Even human, weak though I may have been compared to most of the Amarogs, I was not useless. I did my best, whatever I could, to protect what I held dear. To bring balance back to nature, and justice to those of our Earth, before it was too late.This wish for balance and love for Earth was what I thought of as I fell asleep to every single night, and the same feelings invaded my mind each morning when I woke.
The dawn of my change was no different... except, it was.
It isn't everyday one wakes up to find themselves inside a giant flower, bathed in the light of a full moon that somehow feels more like the caress of a goddess. As I opened my eyes and took in a breath, I couldn't help but pause as I rose. Everything was the same as before, and yet... it was more. I could feel the wind brushing over every part of my, hear the trees whispering with excitement, taste the forest's thirst for new life. And just like that, I knew.
I had been changed. Blessed. I was one of them, now, and yet... not. I was different. As I uncurled my hands, which felt like wings, I was taken by instincts and rose to my hind legs, nose pointed to the stars. And I heard her. Her. A haunting voice travelling through the branches, a whispering wind. A sound that somehow sent Her message straight to my head, even though it wasn't the language I had known before. Somehow, someway, she told me that I was of her earth. That I had been right. And now, the Earth was of me as well.
I threw back my head with a howl of joy, peace, and completion- and the winds howled with me as the trees shook. I let out a joyous laugh, marveling at how connected I was- I'd always felt a connection to the earth, but now, it was far deeper. I knew, it was the deepest, strongest bond I'd ever have in my life. Without a moment more of hesitation I jumped from the flower, thundering into the forest with the lightest heart I'd ever had. A smile found its way onto my face.
Alone, or with others, I had places to be. Forests to strengthen, cities to raze- it was time. Balance would be achieved.

Hadiya devotes herself to being a weapon of balance, and spends her days protecting those who cannot protect themselves, and battling those who would do harm to the innocent- she has inside her a fire that burns stronger and hotter than the heat of the Earth's core. She has always been somewhat of a delicate looking individual, but her looks are deceiving. Her soul is one that cannot be contained.
Yuroshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me