#1 pirate dad

Name: Hawking (Hawk)
Playlist:
Saturday Sun
Revolution
Take it All Back
Feel it Still
King and Lionheart
Favorite Sweets: Dark chocolates filled with bourbon caramel! Very fancy.
A Nice Vibe: A cozy living room lit by candles and a crackling fire. A storm can be heard through the windows but you are safe, warm, and comfortable. You can see the stars through the windows and waving tree branches. You sit on a couch wrapped in blankets with a cup of warm coffee in your hands. It's a beautiful night.
Aesthetic: Tired but always has enough energy for an honest smile. Appreciates the little things. Very fond of nature. An honorable man who believes in change and forgiveness. He may not understand what you are going through but he will try his best to. An adoptive dad that loves his son more than life itself. He's raising the boy by himself (with the help of his fellow revolutionaries) as he has never really been in any romantic relationships. His family raised him from a distance and he moved away from them once he was old enough, the only people he thought he could ever need were his band of rebels. Once he took in his adopted son, he realized how wrong he was, and it's been really neat for him to be able to legitimately love someone. He's manly in most ways but is wise and very caring, acting a little like a mother as well as a father for his son. He's done all of those regular dad things: take your son camping, fishing, hiking/adventuring, y'know. They've also done things like: learned how to sword fight, spent afternoons reading together, watched sunrises/sunsets (from a variety of locations), dreamed of/planned a future after a successful revolution, etc. He is the leader of the revolution to overthrow an unjust king. He's been through many late nights planning and long days running on nothing but coffee and hope. His shelves are lined with books, letters, his three swords, and old memories.
An Opinion: Technically, the glass is completely full: one half with air and the other with water.
They/them.
My comrade, I am not even here.
My Kalons - My Simas
VoidRinkusu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me