Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Closed Off by Chloe Grace

Artist Chloe Grace [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Closed Off

Postby Chloe Grace » Thu May 30, 2019 9:06 am

I can't even, The Guardian is soooooooooooo good. XD Do-han is the best prosecutor ever. *cough cough* Eun-jung isn't nearly as good. Sorry, but it's true!!!!! All the main characters are so deep and beautiful and ahhhhhhhhh. *cue excessive fangirling*

I drew this for my fabulous sister, Lostfairy (and also I just needed to draw fanart of this amazing character <333)!

I used this as reference pic and please don't steal my art! And also the timer is wayyyyyy off.
Chloe Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Closed Off

Postby Lostfairy » Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:00 am

Okay.

I'm just gonna.

Ya know.

Proceed to flip into a hole.

And scream HOW HECKING PERFECT THIS MASTERPIECE IS.

CHLOEEEEEEEEEEE. IT LOOKS SOOOOO GOOD?! LIKE, WOW, IT'S MY DO-HAN AND YOU DREW HIM SO DANG PERFECTLY. ;__; He's honestly one of the BEST characters in The Guardian and GAH, LET ME FANGIRL AND DROWN MYSELF IN TEARS CUZ HE MAKES ME FEEEEEEEEEEL. And he looks sooo dashing and - I keep saying this but it's true - PERFECT. He just looks like DO-HAN. <3

And aw heck, yeah, he's a million times better than Eun-jung. That dude doesn't stand a chance. He may be smart but Do-han is so STUPID HECKING INTELLIGENT.

Okay, this has turned into a huge fangirling comment about Do-han and your art so... I'm gonna stop now. C: But seriously, I love this more then words can say.
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me