Hunter by Humbloom

Based on Click to view
Artist Humbloom [gallery]
Time spent 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 2

Hunter

Postby Humbloom » Wed May 29, 2019 11:27 am

changed a couple things here and there.I’ll add additional things soon hopefully.

Anyway this is Hunter!He is part of a very small grizzco group that currently contains his two friends,Champ and Laura.He is a huge goofball and Laura criticizes him a lot on this behavior but he doesn’t mind it.

Wanted to post my newest octoling before the message containing his image is gone.Named him Vincent. (Is currently wearing a SV925 Circle Shades,a White Inky Rider jacket, and Annaki Arachno Boots/His hairstyle is based off the way of how octohurlers look as in his army days,He worked among octohurlers and helped supply them Rolonium) Made by user Wind Mage.

I also got another boyeee.He is a inkling named Malcolm.He wears the Eye of Justice (hat),a Takoroka Nylon Vintage,and (not shown in pic) Punk Blacks.He is made by pfq user SuperWolfycat.Their cs is also SuperWolfycat.He of course is a team order member.

Ok ok,Maybe I shouldn't cram the new doods in a single post and yeh.I do have a toyhouse but my stupid 3ds won't let me on there so until I get a computer,I'll have to continue cramming these guys in different posts.Anyway,I got a kiddo whom is part of team chaos and is planning to work extra hard for team chaos so chaos can be brought over inkopolis.Her name is Scarlet whom wears a Jetflame Creast (hat),A Pullover Coat (Clothes) and some New-Day Arrows (Not shown in pic).She is made by pfq user SuperWolfycat.Their cs is also SuperWolfycat.

Note-Hunter stole this suit when finishing a salmon run shift before it closed along with the gloves and boots but somehow lost the hat when he was trying to get away.Not too many people noticed and went along with their day,Thinking the suit is a fake,Made by a talented person.For some reason,Some logos and such faded away due to excessive washing from his neat freak roommate.

xxℝ𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕦𝕡, 𝕔𝕖𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕝𝕠𝕡𝕠𝕕 𝕜𝕚𝕕𝕤!
╔═══════════╗

❤Splatoon/PMD
Time to improve everything about me!New decade,New life!
Switch fc: 0163-6219-6036/Discord: Humbloom#4831
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Signature creator

╚═══════════╝

Humbloom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me