Based on Click to view
Artist Humbloom [gallery]
Time spent 16 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Holy hecc kids that need names help pls

Postby Humbloom » Sat May 25, 2019 2:40 pm

I absolutely love these kids yesss

So uhh I’m debating on making these two a couple that met each other while they were in deep sea metro and soon started working along with each other.

Or

I’ll go with BornFromAshes’s idea where the two are siblings.The Veemo is a secret agent for the sanitized octolings among inkopolis square and the oomi is a doctor that helps the sanitized.

Though I might go with another idea where I mash BornFromAshes’s idea along with a proto idea of mines for these doods.Where they are siblings and they work for the SRL to make money to keep them from going broke after leaving deep sea metro.The Veemo is assigned to be one of many secret agents (not part of the official new squidbeak splatoon but pretty much the SRL’s version of it) named Agent Seeker.She is one of the first sanitized octolings to join the secret agents as well.The oomi is a basic info collector for the SRL who of course collects info constantly.He is also quite talented in the medical field even though he could only refer from books and information from other octolings in the deep sea metro.The oomi also likes to study on the sanitized octolings as he really wants to know how he and his sister were sanitized.He hangs out often with his new friend Oleander whom understands the pain of being sanitized.

Eef sorry for the long block of text.Sorta like to get detailed time to time.

Decided to name these two
Oomi:Atticus
Veemo:Mirabelle

xxℝ𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕦𝕡, 𝕔𝕖𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕝𝕠𝕡𝕠𝕕 𝕜𝕚𝕕𝕤!
╔═══════════╗

❤Splatoon/PMD
Time to improve everything about me!New decade,New life!
Switch fc: 0163-6219-6036/Discord: Humbloom#4831
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Signature creator

╚═══════════╝

Humbloom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me