jay and kyros by wolfy514

Based on Click to view
Artist wolfy514 [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

jay and kyros

Postby wolfy514 » Fri May 24, 2019 5:12 pm

i tried to make it the least amount of gore looking as i could....is it ok?

when kyros was young he accidently killed his mother and he burned down/incinerated his whole school with everyone in it, the police had no clue what had happened until his mothers death....the police took him in and soon afterwards he ran away with a kid named jay, he thought jay was his savier, he thought he was someone he could trust, someone who understood, someone who could help, he was wrong, you see jay is the son of a scientist who experiment on people and animals including his own son, soon jay, wolfy, blair, and kyros found out who he was and thought jay was a part of it, kyros and jay were good friends and he felt betrayed by jays actions...to repent jay burned down the lab and his father died, soon afterwards he never saw the others again, jay was heartbroken because he had fallen in love with blair, blair is wolfys twin brother and since he was in so much pain he decided to start up the labs again, he looked everywhere and he explored for a long time looking for blair, none of them knew his reason for doing all this exept for momo, he soon found tigress, wolfy, piper, kitsune, kyros and others and he decided to capture a powerful god along with the gods yin and yang he put yin in piper and yang in kitsune and then combined the 4 of them with the all powerful god and thus created zero, his purpose for creating zero was to hopefully use his powers to find blair but it didnt work, so he expermented on tigress and made her what she is today, a wolf, tiger, demon, he then expermented on wolfy and kyros he put kyros through so much torture knowing that kyros was also close to blair he never aksed them anything about blair but he did searched through their memories, after looking through kyros and mutating him to a wolf like red panda he moved to wolfy, he serched through her head so much that it altered her and his own memory and after trying to restore it blairs memory wherever he may be at that time was also altered and all 3 would have dire consiquinses if they all remembered their past, blair tried to seek out his twin sister wolfy but everytime he found her it was more and more painful with seizures and more memory loss of their past, after so many attempts on finding his missing existance he knew her name and knew she was there but in his heart he knew everytime he would seek her out something bad would happen so he eventually stopped seeking and started hiding but only for her sake cause in his heart there was something else missing other than his twin sister, after wolfy and tigress escaped the lab with kyros, kyros was never the same cheerfull guy as he was when he was with jay and them....he trusted jay cause he thought they were the same but jay betrayed that trust.....he was miserable and had no one not even his father wanted him because he had his kingdom of monsters that he controlled in the sky, his father ruled over all monsters, kyros was lonley he had blank eyes with no life in them before jay gave them light, but jay took that light away just as fast as he gave them light, a friend can easily give your life happiness as well as they can easily take it away, and now kyros suffers everyday of his life avoiding jay and suffering while thinking about what he has done, he is terrified of his existance and in current times he is hiding in his kingdom that he now rules since his father had passed away
wolfy514

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me