Rein-Pet Party

Create and decorate a scene with your friends to show off your favorite pets!

"Rein-Pet Party" by Craboom-047

Rein-Pet Party

Postby Craboom-047 » Sat May 25, 2019 2:49 am

I cannot believe I actually spent the time searching for the pets I have been missing, but I suppose I did and here's what I did with them.

So for some reason I was looking through my holiday pets after being able to complete my collection of reindeer lions and I thought "hey why not make a scene with all of these Reindeer themed pets (specifically Santa's reindeer)". I actually had almost all of the rein-pets from 2012-2018 (and although 2011 didn't feature any of Santa's reindeer as pets, I just added in the reindeer butterfly wolves that had been released instead) so why not go through and give each group their own place.

I do not personally own any of the reindeer horses from '09, and since I had no interest in looking to collect all of those I just left them out. Although I suppose if anyone who has any of those pets can ask to be added in. I'd have to do some rearranging but I think it's be awesome to have all of Santa's reindeer themed pets in here.

I hope you like it!

Last bumped by Craboom-047 on Sat May 25, 2019 2:49 am.

Do you Recognize Me? Maybe, or maybe not. Well for you who don’t I used to be Bakabakabaka.
Could I write more? Yes. Do I want to? No.
Craboom-047

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me