Artist Ki-Mono [gallery]
Time spent 42 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Ki-Mono

Fakemon!

Postby Ki-Mono » Fri May 24, 2019 2:33 pm

It's been ages since I've drawn a pokemon. I used to really like to draw pokefusions in the past and have been thinking of doing those again. I feel like the internet just always knows what I'm thinking about lol

I know you wanted a shiny version of your fakemon, however I wanted to first draw the character in my style. I was trying to do it in the style of the show, but I'm not so good at that lol. If I have the time I'll go back and do a color-in of my own drawing with "shiny" colors.

If you are open to constructive criticism; I feel your design looks too much like a human-esque tooth fairy. However, this may not be totally a problem considering it could probably fit right into some of the strange canon designs the show has come up with. I personally am not a huge fan of pokemon designs like this, so I tried to make it look more like a creature; a creature that can fight.
Ki-Mono

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Fakemon!

Postby GhostttlyDragons » Sat May 25, 2019 12:52 am

Aaaa jsjsjsjsjsj this is totally fine I’m in lOVE with this so much sjsjsjsj thank you???

Plus, it’s fine that’s it’s not a shiny, as this just looks really neat?? And yeah, it does look a little strange, but my art style is weird so-

Ghosttt ; they/them ; gaming, drawing, and singing ; hi lmao

Hey! My name is GhostttlyDragons, but you can call me Ghosttt or G!
I love horror movies, games, and Pokémon! I like other stuff too, and I don’t mind a pm!
GhostttlyDragons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me