Artist Sanara [gallery]
Time spent 33 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Sanara

WAR || Adopt || #250

Postby Sanara » Fri May 24, 2019 12:53 am

Warrens Across Regions is an online rabbit ARPG that revolves around major character and world building. Here you will create your own Warren, raise your rabbits and protect what is yours from Elil and rabbit alike. WAR gives you the option of of writing or drawing, so just because you can’t do one or the other does not restrict you. Almost everything in WAR is rolling based. So pray to the Frith for good luck!

WAR #250

In order to win this rabbit you must be at Level 1, not have a founder, or not have a founder in progress

Well, well, well! Rabbit 250!
We have here a little wild lionhaired rabbit!
He has extra fur in the top of his head, behind his ears, cheeks and neck!

For this babe, you're going to be given 3 slots of 500 words to do whatever you want to! Any extra you can think of is welcomed here as long as it fits within the 3 slots of 500 words. Unlimited art and coding is allowed, but please be aware of epileptic images!
Other wise, you have free reign!

Ends June 13! Good luck!

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Link to Warren:[/b]
    [b]Rabbit Level:[/b] Basic
    [b]Rabbit Stats:[/b] basic starts with 5
      [i]Survival:[/i]
      [i]Stamina:[/i]
      [i]Strength:[/i]
      [i]Knowledge:[/i]
    [b]Rabbits name:[/b]
    [b]Rabbits Gender:[/b]
~Extras~
x
Sanny // They/Them
X
Sanara-Nara#6603
My Toyhouse.se
My Deviantart
Warrens Across Regions
x
Happy Pride, Y'all!
Sanara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WAR || Adopt || #250

Postby .sins. » Fri May 24, 2019 1:46 am

Username: .sins.
Link to Warren: Fraser
Rabbit Level: Basic
Rabbit Stats: basic starts with 5
Survival: 1
Stamina: 2
Strength: 0
Knowledge: 2
Rabbits name: Theo
Rabbits Gender: Buck
Image Image Image
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I couldn’t believe it. When I first laid my eyes on you, I wished you weren’t part of the warren. No one really could. You were
clumsy, aloof, and didn’t contribute much to anything. You couldn’t bring anything good back from a gathering, you wandered off
during patrols, no one trusted you to dig a tunnel or burrow. You were unbearable and yet the Seer and Rah placed you in the
Owsla. I guess when your mother is the seer and your father the Rah it makes sense. By Frith were you one clumsy rabbit. The
healer had pointed out your head always tilted to one side. No one knew why though. You spent so much time around the den
for the priests as well. You were so mysterious, and sort of like a dark cloud over the warren. Wherever you went, whispers and
weariness followed. Many would leave you alone wherever you might’ve been. Kits would run behind mothers; gatherers would
take what they had and leave back for the warren. You were never wanted on patrols.

The only question I could ask was; Why are you like this? I had to learn why. So, I began my mission to get to know you better.
Call it morbid curiosity, but you were the only thing I could think about the day before I talked to you for the first time. Never
would I have imagined what would happen.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Image Image Image
There wasn’t anything menacing about you, you were just a seer like you mother and the warren just didn’t know about it. I
loved how open you were and the happiness you brought me. You filled in the part of me I never even knew was empty and
pushed me to become a better rabbit. You were me, and I was you.

I shared my burrow with you for the last few seasons that went by, and your parents trusted me enough to tell me the truth. You
were trained to act weird and be unwanted until your mother passed, even though you knew things would happen long before
she did. I approached your father about this, and the Rah retired your mother and placed you in her empty nest. You were so
proud and scared, but I was there. There was a new energy in the clan. Happier, healthier, more productive, and there was an
abundance of kits. It was like Frith had blessed the warren with his warming and giving light. On occasion Inle would poke in like
she normally does, but there was nothing bad about this happening.

Not too soon after this change had been made, we had kits of our own. Only two survived, but we loved them with all our
hearts. They had your black pelt, but with patches like mine. You weren’t as good a mother as you thought you would be, but
you had bigger duties to worry about. No one blamed you, I was a mother and father too them. I taught them all they would
need to know within my realms. I, after all, was only a member of the warren with very little importance. You would’ve been
so proud of them becoming part of the Owsla. I loved you so much.

Image Image Image
I should have done more for you. I know that now. I shouldn't have let my fears stop me from running to you. You are gone, our
kits and home. But I did try to run to you. My legs couldn't move, wouldn't. I ran faster than any elil in the world. Something was
holding me back. What, I didn't know at the time. But it was the black rabbit Inles. I knew by the light blue eyes it was her, no
other rabbit has those eyes. She saved me from saving you, and it pains me. I tell stories about our time together while weaving
in how angry I am. I've gotten better but it still hurts.

It was just a dream. I woke in a cold sweat underneath a sage bush in a land unfamiliar. I had dreamt the whole timeline of my
life. Sitting up, I cleaned off my face and fire paws before heading out again to find a home. The sand was still warm for the
daily sun. The tiny grains burning what little skin they were able to touch. I just had to make it to the grass a few sights ahead.
Traveling at night was not the smartest idea, but it helped with the heat.

I had no idea who the black rabbit was or even you, but I was determined to find you now and try and stop what was possibly
going to happen. You were my love, my brown eyed girl, and you are worth all of my protecting.

All I know is; I love you.

Last edited by .sins. on Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:03 pm, edited 6 times in total.
.sins.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfTales » Fri May 24, 2019 3:18 pm

Username: WolfTales
Link to Warren: Misty Vale
Survival: 1
Stamina: 2
Strength: 1
Knowledge: 1
Rabbits name: Poplar
~Extras~

mark

Wolftales ₊ she/her ˚ adult
═════════════════════
I have a bunch of Toyhouse codes
PM me if you want one ^^
═════════════════════
Toyhouse .˚ ✩ ≽^•⩊•^≼ .✧
WolfTales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby /Aster/ » Sat May 25, 2019 10:29 am

Dropped due to lack of time. Good luck to those who entered.
Last edited by /Aster/ on Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
I Dream Of Flight
/Aster/

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bubble boy » Sun May 26, 2019 7:46 am

Username: thlayli
Link to Warren: i don't have one um
Survival: 3
Stamina: 3
Strength: 3
Knowledge: 3
Rabbits name: pinecone
Rabbits Gender: buck
~Extras~
Last edited by Bubble boy on Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hiatus.
Bubble boy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ꪶ ιzαя∂ѕρσтѕ. » Tue May 28, 2019 6:07 am

Username: hot-second
Link to Warren: warren of moorwynne

xxxxRabbit Level: basic
xxxxRabbit Stats: basic starts with 5
xxxxxxSurvival: 1
xxxxxxStamina: 0
xxxxxxStrength: 3
xxxxxxKnowledge: 1
xxxxRabbits name: Truffle
xxxxRabbits Gender: buck

slot one
===============================

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

-/500 words

slot two

-/500 words

slot three

-/500 words

~Extras~

🦎

howdy ! i'm lizardspots
adult, she-they,
i ♥ vulture culture,
baby witch
ꪶ ιzαя∂ѕρσтѕ.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silveryn » Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:35 pm

Username: dawnlightz.
Link to Warren: x
Survival:1
Stamina:1
Strength: 2
Knowledge:1
Rabbits name: Fallthrust
Rabbits Gender: Male

Slot 1
"Ah, one winter season." Fallthrust walked out of his den, searching for any vegetables and plants. His extra fur makes him extra warm, and his little feet touch the bare snow grounds, but there was no little leaf he could find to eat. "Where are the food?" Vegetables were scarce in winter season. He went toward a tree and bumped into it. "Oh. I think there is finally food there! Maybe leaves!"

Tree leaves were too tall to grab from. "Aw man, I should go find another one." When Fallthrust turned left, there was a berry bush that survived the winter. "Oh yes! Berries!" He quickly ran there and then ate the berries. "Yum." He got more energy. "I feel more relaxed." He walked back to his den, passing the tree he passed and went inside to rest. Fallthrust opened his mouth wide, yawned, and laid down.

The next day, Fallthrust woke up, ready to search for food again. "Ready to be an adventurer!" He ran outside, and that red berry bush from again was there. He ate them. "These are too good!" He walked out to go further for a drink of water, and there was a lake, almost gotten frozen. Fallthrust took a sip from the water.

-

Slot 2

I see something, something to good to be true, really too much. I have seen those rabbits, and their warren. I was kicked out for no reason. A strict mean warren, if I own one I would attack them. But I see that they're more stronger, unfortunately.

There's nothing I can do, and all I can is to flee, otherwise I would be caught to death. However, that warren has one weakness, and that is mostly knowledge. I know I don't have many knowledge but slightly more than them.

My friend, Menei, helps me fight Elil and defends me from anything. We surely are best friends. I am Fallthrust, nothing will stop me except for one thing. She likes me, but we are not relatives, nor family members. Maybe she and I can be parents.

Menei has more knowledge than me, but I have better strength than her. We can be used for different things. Many things. Sometimes I can be like her.

(Menei is NPC)

-

Slot 3

Fallthrust is a bit slient and sometimes strict. He doesn't like jokes and acts serious, always. Fallthrust doesn't like other rabbits as well, unless a friend comes along. He would threaten them. If he was a Rah of a warren, he could make very strict rules. Rabbits don't like him because of his actions and such.

However, this isn't always Fallthrust. He had gone through many social problems in the past and that made him antisocial. He is solitary and tends to be with himself, nobody else, not even his friends. Fallthrust also might be left alone out when he is in a warren, so the Rah assigns a rabbit to be with him to avoid Fallthrust getting lost.
Last edited by Silveryn on Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:24 am, edited 4 times in total.
Silveryn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zeca17 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:23 am

Username: Zeca17
Link to Warren: 🐇 Pederson Warren 🐇
Survival: 2
Stamina: 1
Strength: 1
Knowledge: 1
Rabbits name: Zeus

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The storm rumbled across the midnight blue sky, thunder roared out into the night echoing through the tunnels of the warren whilst lightning struck the landscape. There had been a dry spell recently, scorching heat had cracked the dry earth, shrivelling up Igniting the large dead oak tree. Ferocious flames quickly ate away at the tree, it’s teeth snapping at the trunk, turning the twisted aged bark black as the destruction continued. The raging inferno lit the sky up, a deadly orangey red blaze shone through the tunnels, covering the warren in a blindingly bright light.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Zeus awoke, his fur standing on end and a small but sure trickle of dread ran down his spine, opening his eyes tentatively he knew what he would see before he focused in on the creature. Inle. The rabbit of death.

He could feel the electricity buzzing through the air from the storm, feel the heat rising quickly through the warren, and yet they all slept peacefully it seemed. As dread clutched his stomach in a painful embrace, the smell of smoke reached Zeus. Panicked he bolted from his den, following Inle through his warren, praying to Frith-Rah that it would not be too late for them all.

After what seemed like a lifetime racing through the intricately placed tunnels he reached his Rah’s den and came to a deafening halt, silence ringing through the air, heart beating viciously through his head.

A soft moan escaped his lips, Inle had been here. His Rah lay limply in the den, body still curled up as if he was peacefully sleeping, it was a slumber he would not awake, his chest lay still for he had taken his last breath.

Zeus fled the den, tears blinding his vision as he hurriedly ran through tunnels. Black acrid smoke curled through the air creating a thick fog, forcing its way into his lungs as he struggled for breath, the taste of chaos on his lips. As he stumbled over bodies that lay stranded in the tunnels, he didn’t stop running. Not to look at who he was clambering over or whether they were even still alive. Horror swept over his mind as he thought of his mother. Racing with thoughts, his mind worked like an ever turning cog, taken in his emotions and trying to distinguish what his body should do.

Image__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Throwing himself out of the tunnel he saw the devastating beauty of fire, it had torn through his home, the forest was gone, his home was nothing but a pile of ash, all that he once knew was ravished by fires kiss.

That’s when he saw them, it was as if time had slowed, his breathing laboured and quiet, however at this moment it was the loudest noise in the world, before the crackle of burning wood crashed into his ears. Bringing himself out of the daze he dodged piles of burning wood before reaching them. The large greying buck lay limp at the bottom of the rose patch, his body crushing blood red roses. The doe lay next to him, her long white fur matted and darkened with ash. Her chest rose and fell with short shallow breaths. As she locked eyes with Zeus a small smile came over her face, her eyes shining with a mix of fear and relief, knowing Zeus was safe. She uttered four words as the bush caught fire,
“We love you.”

Zeus backed away slowly as the leaves curled and cracked under the dying bush, he watched with a sorrowful look on his face, his eyes showed the reflection of singed fur and burning embers. As the bush bowed and burned, leaves turning crisp as flames ate away, the two rabbits disappeared from view.

In that moment Zeus’s heart shattered.

Last edited by Zeca17 on Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zeca17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sanara » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:37 am

Whoops- i know this is 3 days late. I thought we had another week lmao. Sorry about that! Im going to give you the 12(ish) hour mark for this! In 12 hours im closing her down.

Best of luck to all who entered!
x
Sanny // They/Them
X
Sanara-Nara#6603
My Toyhouse.se
My Deviantart
Warrens Across Regions
x
Happy Pride, Y'all!
Sanara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sanara » Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:17 am

For only having 3 forms, this contest was very well paced. I really enjoyed reading what you all had going with your ideas!
Unfortunately only one may leave with this rabbit, and the winner is .sins.

Your story left me with wanting to know more, and reminding me of a loss I wish I could redo. It was a lovely story, as all were, but I kept coming back and rereading this heartbreak. I whole heartedly look forward to seeing how this Bun's life within your warren plays out!
Congratulations on winning Theo.
x
Sanny // They/Them
X
Sanara-Nara#6603
My Toyhouse.se
My Deviantart
Warrens Across Regions
x
Happy Pride, Y'all!
Sanara

My pets