Forum rules
Old art from the Official weekly challenge board will be moved here automatically when the weekly challenge timer runs out.

If you didn't finish your drawing in time for the current challenge, feel free to post it in the weekly challenge board anyway, as it will eventually make its way here with the other retired challenge art :)

FFF Artist Application by Savor

Based on Click to view
Artist Savor [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

FFF Artist Application

Postby Savor » Wed May 22, 2019 5:15 am

prompt was a simple black-based cat with low white markings and classic tabby

base by mukuroikusabas

hi i hate oekaki. no pencil shortcut, no hand tool to move the canvas around while scaled in, the scroll bars at the right and bottom of the canvas don't respond to my tablet so I have to use my mouse to move around the canvas, the smudge tool either paints white or has to sample from all layers, pressure effects opacity not brush size, ugh this is trash because I got tired of the program.

I actually don't know if i want to apply as an artist anymore. I understand that for neatness and origination we want to do our work in oekaki, but that may not work for me. I could still definitely help with archives and organization, or whatever doesnt include oekaki. I know this probably seriously hurts my chances at being anything but a participant, but that's on me.

I feel like I could have done better if I didn't get into the 'just get it done so I can yeet this program' mood.

timer is off by about an hour because I got mad and took a break without closing
Savor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me