Forum rules
This board has been so popular that we've had to make another board for avatars already!

We've made a new Editable Avatars board so if you want everyone to color in your avatar you can post over there! It'll work just like the regular editable oekaki forum, but for Avatar sized canvases :)

If you only want certain friends to be able to color your avatar then you can leave it in this board, and just add editing permissions for those people.

Wink by Lostfairy

• Forum avatar size
Artist Lostfairy [gallery]
Time spent 49 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Forum avatar

Sorry, this artist does not allow people to use this drawing as their avatar.

Wink

Postby Lostfairy » Wed May 22, 2019 1:16 am

Yesterday, I realized I hadn't drawn Zuna in a MONTH. o.o

WHAT IS WRONG WITH MEEEEE? I almost forgot howwwww to draw her! (Okay, not really, but I did have a little bit more of a struggle with her colors. XD) I love my Zuna girl, it feels good to draw her again. And heck, I needed a new profile for Paigeeworld and maybe someday I'll use this one on CS. Except... I love my current one too much... Key is just too darling for me to get rid of, maybe I'll do it later. XDD

Hmm, I haven't done block shading (or whatever it's called) in ages, it was quite fun! I went crazy with it and it's messy but oh well. XD

Anyway, this is a mess of a description cuz I actually have to do school but I wanted to quickly post this art because I almost finished it yesterday. So yayyyy, have winking Zuna! <33 You may get more art by me later today, I have lots of free time so whee. c:

The timer is accurate, I used a mouse, and please do not steal or repost this! Zuna is my character so don't steal her either!

All comments and likes are appreciated! Have an epic day. <3
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wink

Postby Rocky Road Raccoon » Wed May 22, 2019 1:18 am

I love this!! The backround is super aesthetically pleasing and ZUNA!! I missed Zuna!! I totally love her and her design is so awesome to me. Also the shading looks good!
Rocky Road Raccoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Thu May 23, 2019 6:23 am

Cosmic Candy Fox wrote:I love this!! The backround is super aesthetically pleasing and ZUNA!! I missed Zuna!! I totally love her and her design is so awesome to me. Also the shading looks good!

Oh my gosh, reallyyyy? I just threw colors around for the background and hoped it'd look okay in the end. xD AND GAH, YOU MISSED HERRRR? <333 That's so sweet and a huge compliment for me (and her, haha!) Gosh, thank youuuu, Cosmic, you wonderful frienddddd. <333
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swirlshine » Thu May 30, 2019 2:16 am

THIS IS SO FLIPPING PRETTY LOST, AHHHHHH! In my opinion it deserves WAY more attention <3
Seriously, the colors you chose for the background go SO WELL together along with Zuna, first of all! Like wow, they’re perfecttttt and I can’t get over how good it looks o.o
Second, ONCE AGAIN YOU DREW ZUNA AMAZINGLY C; I always enjoy seeing you draw her - I really need to do that sometime too, ahh! And I really love the shading too <3

Anyways, to sum this up, THIS ISN’T MESSY AT ALL AND IT’S STINKIN BEAUTIFUL. C; <333

*Cat art in siggy made by ShablyGiraffe on RedBubble*
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

*NOT VERY ACTIVE ANYMORE, I just come on here to get monthly and event pets! I’m @swirlofserendipity on IG if you want to keep up with my art (it’s much better now, I promise lol)! <3*

Swirlshine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:50 am

Swirlshine wrote:THIS IS SO FLIPPING PRETTY LOST, AHHHHHH! In my opinion it deserves WAY more attention <3
Seriously, the colors you chose for the background go SO WELL together along with Zuna, first of all! Like wow, they’re perfecttttt and I can’t get over how good it looks o.o
Second, ONCE AGAIN YOU DREW ZUNA AMAZINGLY C; I always enjoy seeing you draw her - I really need to do that sometime too, ahh! And I really love the shading too <3

Anyways, to sum this up, THIS ISN’T MESSY AT ALL AND IT’S STINKIN BEAUTIFUL. C; <333

MY GOODNESS. WHAT DO I DO WITH MYSELF?!! *covers face and blushes*
REALLYYYYY? I just went crazy cuz I didn't know what else to do with the background! But wow, if they look good with her then I'll have to use them more often with herrr!! <3 ;-;
AHHH, YOU SWEETIE. THANK YOUUUU! You are honestly so precious, what the heck. <3 I'm really glad you like herrrrr, that means a lot. <3

YOU ARE STINKIN' BEAUTIFUL. <33 THANK YOU AGAINNNN!!
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me