Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

HOODIDAE "what even?" by Bubble boy

Artist Bubble boy [gallery]
Time spent 35 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

HOODIDAE "what even?"

Postby Bubble boy » Mon May 20, 2019 9:17 am

what even are they!!?!?!
hoodidae are the most beautiful creatures you have ever seen! if you question their existence i will smite u. hoodidae are foxes who have burrowed into hoodies, and they think the sleeves are sweat pants! they hardly ever show their faces, and when they do, you begin to question why you don't steal their hood, these creatures faces are the most adorable thing you have ever seen! if you don't like them they can exist without your judging!!

the rules
don't ever steal your hoodidae's hoodie, someone did once. they also lived.once.don't ever make your own hoodidae without a MYO/special permission from me (don't ask) (obviously you can make your own animal in a hoodie, i can't stop you, but you can't call it a hoodidae!) most hoodidaes are asexual, aromantic and straight. (they love their hoodie and food) if you want to ship 2 hoodidae, i can't stop you so go ahead. i can't think of any other rules besides have fun so that wraps rules up!

accessories
hoodidae sometimes have accessories, and they love them. the accessories have rarities, unfortunatly.
common!
earrings
necklaces
anklets
airpods
earbuds
headphones
uncommon!
hoverboards (heh)
skateboards
roller skates
roller blades
rare!
ear crawlers (a type of earring)
those earrings on the top of your ear idk what they are called
tail packs
taillaces (necklaces for your tail!)
mythical!
ear headbands
nose peircings
kigurumi's instead of hoodies
legendary!?!?!
literally being thanos

thanks for reading all the way, comment thanos is the grape for a free common accessory!
Hiatus.
Bubble boy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me