Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Lost Key by Lostfairy

Artist Lostfairy [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 50 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Lost Key

Postby Lostfairy » Mon May 20, 2019 8:26 am

Told ya I would draw more Key. C: And guess what? I made a list of things I want to draw and he's on there a LOT so YOU'VE BEEN WARNEDDD!! XD

But yes, it's my poor wittle Key looking a bit... shocked and lost in London. But he's just so darling, my gosh. <3 I can't WAIT to see Key in SHINee's reality show, One Fine Day. He's gonna be hilarious and such a dork and I love his pink/yellow hair! And nerdy glasses, hehe. c: And I feel like he's gonna get totally lost and confused and be cute. XD

I totally winged this one and the eyes only took me one attempt or so? Which is surprising since I'm not used to this angle! ^-^ And dang, glasses are usually a pain in the butt for me but I got them right on the second attempt. Sometimes when I wing art, it just goes better for me. Maybe I should that do that more often... XD

Anyway, I'm in a happy mood so I'm sorry this description is a mess and not interesting and all that! I hope everyone else is having a good day. <33

The timer is mostly accurate, I used a mouse, and please don't steal or repost this! I used this as a ref pic!

All comments and likes are appreciated!! Hope you all know how dang awesome you are. <3
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lost Key

Postby Rocky Road Raccoon » Mon May 20, 2019 9:49 am

I LOVE THIS!! Especially how you drew the backround and the glasses! It looks amaaazing!! You're seriously so good at colors and stuff, I love looking at your art all the time!
Rocky Road Raccoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Wed May 22, 2019 1:29 am

Cosmic Candy Fox wrote:I LOVE THIS!! Especially how you drew the backround and the glasses! It looks amaaazing!! You're seriously so good at colors and stuff, I love looking at your art all the time!

AHH, AND I LOVE YOUUU, THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!! You are seriously so epic, thank you for the encouragement you give me. ;-; And those are huge compliments, gah! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swirlshine » Thu May 30, 2019 2:02 am

OOOOH, okay, I’ve loved this one since the moment I saw it!! Like a LOT!! Because wow, LOOK AT THE GORGEOUS COLORSSSS AND THE SHADING AND THE BACKGROUND AND HIS OUTFIT AND JUST HOW SWEET KEY LOOKS, IT’S PERFECTTTTT? Idk, I just love the vibes it gives me, if that makes sense? I can’t describe it without it sounding weird, really, but I HOPE YOU’RE PROUD OF THIS BECAUSE I PERSONALLY LOVE ITTTT <333

(Also hehe, that title - “Lost Key”, perfect c: XDD)

*Cat art in siggy made by ShablyGiraffe on RedBubble*
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

*NOT VERY ACTIVE ANYMORE, I just come on here to get monthly and event pets! I’m @swirlofserendipity on IG if you want to keep up with my art (it’s much better now, I promise lol)! <3*

Swirlshine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:05 am

Swirlshine wrote:OOOOH, okay, I’ve loved this one since the moment I saw it!! Like a LOT!! Because wow, LOOK AT THE GORGEOUS COLORSSSS AND THE SHADING AND THE BACKGROUND AND HIS OUTFIT AND JUST HOW SWEET KEY LOOKS, IT’S PERFECTTTTT? Idk, I just love the vibes it gives me, if that makes sense? I can’t describe it without it sounding weird, really, but I HOPE YOU’RE PROUD OF THIS BECAUSE I PERSONALLY LOVE ITTTT <333

(Also hehe, that title - “Lost Key”, perfect c: XDD)

OH MY GOSHHHHHHH. ;-; THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOUUUU!!! <33 I honestly went crazy with the background and shading... and well, the whole thing! XD But seriously, this whole comment made me so dang happy and AH! <3 You always know what I need to hear and you totally boosted my self esteem. <33 And no no, you didn't describe it weirdly at all!! I like how you said it, actually! And hehe, I DO still like how I did this one... <333

(OM, THANK YOU. C:)
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me