Based on Click to view
Artist Neah [gallery]
Time spent 20 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rise | #1859

Postby Neah » Sun May 19, 2019 10:48 am

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

This cat may not be traded until August 9th 2018.
There is a 2-month cooldown after each ownership change.
For a transfer to be official, both parties must post on this cat's page. The original owner must post in the archive.

Username: Strawberry Milk
    Cat Name: Dawnpelt (previously Dawnpool)
    Clan: GraniteClan

Description: Apricot tabby with high white and striking orange eyes.

Other Features: None
    Siblings: None living

------------------------------------------ SSS: Foundation
    ----------------- SS: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ SSD: Foundation
    Father: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ SDS: Foundation
    ----------------- SD: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ SDD: Foundation

------------------------------------------ DSS: Foundation
    ----------------- DS: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ DSD: Foundation
    Dam: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ DDS: Foundation
    ----------------- DD: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ DDD: Foundation
Last edited by Neah on Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Neah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #1859

Postby -Isabella- » Sun May 19, 2019 10:55 am

Username: Isabella45
Cat Name: Sunspots
Clan: Lakeclan

Prompt: Getting his warrior name was probably the biggest moment of Sunspots life. Not only because the moment itself was special was it was to every cat, but because of what it led to.
Sunspots was born a loner and had always lived like one, taking care of himself and doing what he wanted, never a part of anything bigger. Abandoned by his mother when he was young he learned the hard way how to do whatever it took to survive. As he grew from a kitten into an adult Sunspots, or Sun as he was known then. became rather cold and indifferent to the suffering of others, looking out for only himself. Bitter as he was at being abandoned he found it hard to trust anyone so preferred to work alone and for a long time it worked out for him, until one day when he decided to steal from the wrong cats.
Hungry and with a shortage of prey where he lived Sun decided to steal from a small rogue group he had seen in the area. Usually they had prey and human food scraps hoarded away somewhere. Sure enough he found their stash in the heart of their territory. He was young and proud and knew he was an accomplished thief so wasn't as cautious as he might have been. He got caught leaving with the food and was chased into the woods by the angry rogues.
When they caught him all his skill couldn't save him being badly injured by the three cats who had pursued him. They left him there in the woods, badly injured to the point where he would likely die without help. And that was when the clan found him.
A Lakeclan patrol came around and found him. They took him to camp and gave him shelter while he healed, and some cats even tried to befriend him. While there Sunspots learned the value of having cats who would have your back, and helping others and earning their trust.
By the time he was fully healed he wanted to stay with the clan, but Lakeclan was known for not being too accepting of outsiders. But, the leader offered to give him a trial where he would live like a clan cat and train with them and if he proved himself, he could become a warrior. Sun worked very hard for moons to earn his warrior name, and when he finally got it, he couldn't describe how he felt, to know he had worked hard to be a part of the clan and finally achieved that goal. He proved to himself he could be more than he always had been and now he carries his name with pride, remembering all the changes that happened to him, making him a better cat, while he was earning it.

472 words
Last edited by -Isabella- on Fri May 24, 2019 8:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
-Isabella-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby monsolo » Sun May 19, 2019 11:12 am

Username: Strawberry Milk
Clan: Graniteclan

Prompt:
Dawnpool loved to play with his fellow apprentices. His favorite activity was pounce practice, and he got pretty good at leaping out of the bushes onto unsuspecting warriors. As the promotion ceremony to senior apprentice drew nearer, he could barely contain his excitement.

I can't wait to learn how to be a warrior! I hope I can make my clanmates proud of me.

A few days before the promotion ceremony was scheduled, Dawnpool was surprised to find his leader and medicine cat waiting for him that sunrise. They looked at each other for a moment until Shadowstar nodded at the other cat. She took a deep breath before speaking.

"Dawnpool, I've requested that Shadowstar make you my apprentice when you're promoted,"

Dawnpool could hardly believe his ears. Have I not been training hard enough? Am I not as good as the others?? He tried to speak but couldn't get out more than a mumble. He looked out to his clan and noticed a few warriors watching the three cats and his ears began to burn hot. This was so embarrassing! He wasn't good enough to become a warrior and all of his clanmates knew it. His eyes darted back to his medicine cat, noticing a look of concern on her face.

"Dawnpool, are you alright? It's understandable that you might not think you deserve this honor, but I think you'd make a really great medicine cat some day,"

"What? This isn't a punishment? Because I'm a bad apprentice?"

Rainberry laughed kindly. "No, silly. Shadowstar and I have been searching for a cat to be my apprentice for many moons and I think you are the one," She looked over at Shadowstar before continuing. "Of course, you don't have to accept this position. But if you do, I'm positive that you'll contribute more to your clan and be able to help your clanmates in ways you can't even imagine,"

It was a lot to consider for a young cat, and Dawnpool asked for a few days to think about it. This wish was granted to him and he spent the next few sunrises contemplating his future. He had always seen himself as a warrior, like his parents and older siblings, and hadn't ever thought about being a medicine cat. He flip-flopped between the two paths for two whole days, and the night before his ceremony, he still hadn't decided.

While he slept, he dreamed about his camp, sometime in the future. He saw himself, older, more confident in his abilities, more sure of himself. He was checking a young cat for wounds, probably after a battle, or perhaps a fox attack. He felt in awe of this vision, of what his future might become if he chose the path of a medicine cat, and knew at that moment what he must tell his leader.

When he woke, he rushed to the leader's nest and told him his decision, confident and eager to serve his clan.
[495/500]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxlistography | toyhou.se
xx.xxpreviously Strawberry Milk
xxCurrently obsessed with:
xxxx Music
xxxx Batman
xxxx Marvel Snap

xxCurrently listening to xxx
monsolo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Daisukina » Sun May 19, 2019 6:50 pm

Username: monarchrunner;
Cat Name:
Clan: MonarchClan

Prompt: wip
i'm making a frog circle, i need frogs

click the frog for the frog circle

frog avatar is just a cs frog item, i didn't draw it
Daisukina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Only_Sky » Tue May 21, 2019 6:56 pm

Username:
Cat Name: Daisytail
Clan:

Prompt: - Visiting farm w/ white & loner
Only_Sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Birchii » Sat May 25, 2019 10:12 am

Username: Birchii
Cat Name: Brightspark
Clan: GealachClan

Prompt:

Without a doubt, the day Pinefall admitted everything to Brightspark was the biggest event in her life so far. Pinefall was several moons older than her, so she never really got to know him during her apprentice days. And then there was his “once time”, as Pinefall called it. The clan could all see that the tom was withdrawn and just getting on with what he absolutely had to, but it wasn’t until that fateful day that she realised how deep of a darkened state he had drawn himself into.

She only began to speak with him because of a fool’s error. She’d merely leapt out of a tree that day after failing to catch a bird, and stumbled into a patch of thistles, driving a few deep into her pawpad. It was why she went to the medicine cat den, to have Littleburr pull them out and provide some healing herbs. While she waited for him to rummage through his stock, Pinefall began to speak to her. She didn’t mind, of course. Her name was Brightspark for a reason – she was vibrant and happy to speak to anyone.

Their chatter was simply that. Chatter. He asked how she’d hurt herself, and hoped it would heal soon. She could feel the sincerity and sympathy in his voice, a depth she had never heard from him before, not even to his own brother. And Brightspark returned the conversation, joking about sneezes and how her own was like a rock tumbling from a height. She could sense he felt awkward, and some of his phrasings were a tad clunky, but there was something new about him, a new, spirited energy, a new appreciation for life.

She was chased from the den after so long – it was the middle of Leaf-Bare, after all, and there were frequent visitors to the den about aching joints and runny noses. Instead, Brightspark set herself to hunting each day and bringing a fresh meal to Littleburr and Pinefall, giving herself a small break from her duties to talk. She realised just how ill he had gotten, given how frequent his coughs were and Littleburr’s regular warnings to not get too close. Brightspark didn’t mind; she kept a physical distance while the pair grew closer through their conversations and laughter.

It was only when Pinefall left the den, finally free of his greencough. That pivotal moment when she realised what the tom had been going through for the past seasons. He explained, struggling to overcome his mental barriers and labouring over admitting the truth of his foolishness, how he’d put himself down in his mind, and that he was done with being so cruel to himself. It was on that day, in that very moment when he finally met her eyes once more, that Brightspark decided she would do whatever she could to help him. In that moment, they became more than simple friends, and it is that moment that Brightspark will never forget, ever.

[497/500]

current collection goals; owls - guineas

beep boop

❝ ~~~~~ ❞

I'm Birchii (a.k.a Birch); I'm a big fan of cats, owls,
reading, kpop, and gaming! Pronouns are she/they~

You can find me on FlightRising (168475) and
DapperVolk (29742) with the same username as well

Have a wonderful day!
xXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX
Birchii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neah » Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:29 pm

Strawberry Milk wrote:Username: Strawberry Milk
Clan: Graniteclan

Prompt:
Dawnpool loved to play with his fellow apprentices. His favorite activity was pounce practice, and he got pretty good at leaping out of the bushes onto unsuspecting warriors. As the promotion ceremony to senior apprentice drew nearer, he could barely contain his excitement.

I can't wait to learn how to be a warrior! I hope I can make my clanmates proud of me.

A few days before the promotion ceremony was scheduled, Dawnpool was surprised to find his leader and medicine cat waiting for him that sunrise. They looked at each other for a moment until Shadowstar nodded at the other cat. She took a deep breath before speaking.

"Dawnpool, I've requested that Shadowstar make you my apprentice when you're promoted,"

Dawnpool could hardly believe his ears. Have I not been training hard enough? Am I not as good as the others?? He tried to speak but couldn't get out more than a mumble. He looked out to his clan and noticed a few warriors watching the three cats and his ears began to burn hot. This was so embarrassing! He wasn't good enough to become a warrior and all of his clanmates knew it. His eyes darted back to his medicine cat, noticing a look of concern on her face.

"Dawnpool, are you alright? It's understandable that you might not think you deserve this honor, but I think you'd make a really great medicine cat some day,"

"What? This isn't a punishment? Because I'm a bad apprentice?"

Rainberry laughed kindly. "No, silly. Shadowstar and I have been searching for a cat to be my apprentice for many moons and I think you are the one," She looked over at Shadowstar before continuing. "Of course, you don't have to accept this position. But if you do, I'm positive that you'll contribute more to your clan and be able to help your clanmates in ways you can't even imagine,"

It was a lot to consider for a young cat, and Dawnpool asked for a few days to think about it. This wish was granted to him and he spent the next few sunrises contemplating his future. He had always seen himself as a warrior, like his parents and older siblings, and hadn't ever thought about being a medicine cat. He flip-flopped between the two paths for two whole days, and the night before his ceremony, he still hadn't decided.

While he slept, he dreamed about his camp, sometime in the future. He saw himself, older, more confident in his abilities, more sure of himself. He was checking a young cat for wounds, probably after a battle, or perhaps a fox attack. He felt in awe of this vision, of what his future might become if he chose the path of a medicine cat, and knew at that moment what he must tell his leader.

When he woke, he rushed to the leader's nest and told him his decision, confident and eager to serve his clan.
[495/500]

Congrats! I liked that this was about a shift in roles especially one at a young age. Take good care of the kid.
ImageImage
Neah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby monsolo » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:10 am

Ahhhh thank you so much!!! I love him c: