Based on Click to view
Artist ~Trompy [gallery]
Time spent 28 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rise | #1851

Postby ~Trompy » Sat May 18, 2019 2:24 pm

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

To claim you must be at least level 1 or not have a founder in progress or a founder at all.

This cat may not be traded until: August 14th 2019
There is a 2 month cooldown after each ownership change.
For a transfer to be official, both parties must post on this cat's page. The original owner must post in the archive.

This cat resembles the night sky when a full moon is covered by clouds. When this cat looks up and sees an empty sky, what does it think of? A very vague prompt, I'm excited to see what you come up with! 500 words max <3

End Date: May 20th, 11:59 PM CST

Code: Select all
[b]Username;;[/b]
[b]Cat Name;;[/b]
[b]Gender;;[/b]
[b]Age;;[/b]
[b]Clan;;[/b]
[b]Rank;;[/b]

[b]Prompt;;[/b]

Username: Kazin
Cat Name: Scorchbriar
Clan: Zephyrclan

Description: Black smoke with pale green eyes

Other Features:
Siblings: None Living

---------------------------------------- SSS: Foundation
----------------- SS: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SSD: Foundation
Father: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SDS: Foundation
----------------- SD: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SDD: Foundation

---------------------------------------- DSS: Foundation
----------------- DS: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DSD: Foundation
Dam: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DDS: Foundation
----------------- DD: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DDD: Foundation
Last edited by ~Trompy on Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Be loyal to what matters." ~Arthur Morgan

About Me
He/They
Transmasc
ADHD/Autistic
Always ISO more Warrior Cats! Trade me <3

ImageImageImage
~Trompy
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #1851

Postby archipeIago » Sat May 18, 2019 2:25 pm

mark??
hi I'm coral!
[the L in my username is an uppercase i!]
☆ coral#4339
☆ toyhouse: archipeiago
archipeIago

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trickz » Sat May 18, 2019 2:26 pm

Username;; Thunder.Collects
Cat Name;; Luckyfeather
Gender;; Male
Age;; 32 Moons
Clan;; CreekClan
Rank;; Warrior

Prompt;; (440 Words)
A black-furred tom lifted his head, peering up at the sky which usually held dozens of stars, the large, milky moon lighting the hill he sat on. Luckyfeather loved coming out at midnight, peering up at the stars, even if they weren't visible, and hearing the secrets of the night. It was when he did most of his thinking, and when most of his memories, both good and bad, came to haunt him. Most cats visioned their memories in dreams and nightmares, but not Luckyfeather. No, the only way he could experience the flashbacks was when he was wide awake, under the clear and unbroken sky of the night.

He had so many good memories and so many bad, though only one was actually continuous. He constantly thought back to his life as a kitten, being stupid and reckless and running away from his family and being rescued by humans. He lived a good life, but it wasn't the life he wanted. He wasn't a domestic cat. He wanted to be wild, feral, and free. He snuck out one night and ran away from the life he loved but didn't want. He ran away from being Lucky, the kitten he was born to start as.

He came across CreekClan and told numerous cats his story, though many doubted it. Why would a human ever rescue a cat only to allow it to run away? It was so mouse-brained to think. Luckyfeather had to be lying. One cat believed him though. Poppypelt was the one who believed him, and it was because she went through something similar. Humans saved her when she was dying one night and she lived from the illness, but the life wasn't the one she wanted, so she ran away. She joined CreekClan afterward, and nobody believed her story either, which is why she truthfully believed Luckyfeather.

When he goes to the hill every night and stares at the stars, he thinks about his past with humans and thinks about the decisions he made. Should he of left? Did he lose a perfect life by running away and joining CreekClan? He now knows that he will never be able to go back and reverse his decisions, but he can still consider how different his life would have been if he stayed. It would have been a life of constant love and comfort. It would have been a nice life, but it wouldn't be the free life he desired.

No, he had no regrets. He was destined to be a CreekClan warrior, and he would be until the day he breathed his final death, dying defending his clan.
Last edited by Trickz on Sat May 18, 2019 2:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Trickz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Wolfgirl_ » Sat May 18, 2019 2:30 pm

Username;; _Wolfgirl_
Cat Name;; Juniperbranch
Gender;; She-cat
Age;; 35 moons
Clan;; ViperClan
Rank;; Warrior

Prompt;;
When Juniperbranch looks up and sees a starless, empty sky, she thinks of balance. The world is always in balance; cold and hot, life and death… dark and light. Without darkness, there could never be light. While many see the darkness as evil or are afraid of it, Juniperbranch knows that darkness just is. How can darkness itself be evil? The shadows during the day help to hide her as she hunts or keep her cool under the hot sun. During the night, the darkness is comforting, feeling like a protective cloak, allowing her to rest and rejuvenate.

Juniperbranch always sleeps best under the new moon, when the world is at its darkest. It helps to remind her that even if things seem bad, everything is at a balance and good will come. It doesn’t matter if that good is to her, but for some cat out there, good will come and that is all the matters to her.

As her mother used to tell her as a kit, "Never fear the darkness. Even the strongest of trees have their roots in the darkest places on earth. Darkness will be your cloak and your shield. "
Last edited by _Wolfgirl_ on Mon May 20, 2019 12:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Avatar by: .Ghost. / Art by: SnivelGriff / My WMEs / My GOS / My Khimaira / My DAMs

_Wolfgirl_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

>

Postby shoelaces » Sat May 18, 2019 2:41 pm

also dropping- motivation is sucking rn :- (
Last edited by shoelaces on Tue May 21, 2019 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
shoelaces

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alucardigan » Sat May 18, 2019 4:04 pm

dropping, GL all ♥
Last edited by Alucardigan on Tue May 21, 2019 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Image Image Image Image

RIP Garona 2016-2019
Alucardigan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Goner. » Sat May 18, 2019 5:53 pm

Reserve with hope
( 𝒾'𝒹 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓎𝑜𝓊 )─────
[ ♫ black lives ♪ ]
──────────
[ ♪ MATTER ♫ ]
──────────────────────( 𝑒𝓃𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓉𝑜 𝓌𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒 𝒶 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓈𝑜𝓃𝑔 )
[ she/they | bi | scorpio | i love to draw and i play video games like wayyyy too much ]
Goner.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Schainukan » Sat May 18, 2019 7:19 pm

Username;; Schainukan
Cat Name;; Batwing
Gender;; She-cat / Female
Age;; 21 moons
Clan;; Slateclan
Rank;; Hunter

Prompt;;
    As Batwing sat outside of camp and looked up into the night sky, it was empty. Immediately, her heart sank and her breath caught in her throat, eyes clouded over in what seemed to be; fear. Quickly, she rose to her paws and headed straight for the Hunter's den and into her nest. Curling up into a tight ball, head facing the wall, the feline trembled as she shut her eyes.
    This seemed like a nightmare to her, she hated this feeling. A feeling of being exposed to the world, although she hid deep within the den. Almost like anyone could find her, come about and see right through her, all her flaws and insecurities on display. This breath-taking feeling of loneliness, being hollow inside and vulnerable to anything. It highly intimidates Batwing, causes her to get all nervous and stressed out until the night sky is covered or the night has passed.
Last edited by Schainukan on Tue May 21, 2019 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Schainukan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kazin » Sun May 19, 2019 5:49 am

Username;; Kazin
    Cat Name;; Scorchbriar
    Gender;; she-cat
    Age;; 32 moons
    Clan;; Zephyrclan
    Rank;; Warrior

Prompt;;
    Most cats saw an empty sky and thought of how lonely they truly were, how small a singular cat is among the expanse of nothing found if one looked up. Scorchbriar loved looking at the sky, especially on nights like this where the stars were not visible. It reminded her that she was in charge of her own happiness. Some things were out of a cat's control, but their happiness was not one of those things. Despite the absence of stars, the absence of the moon - Scorchbriar knew it was all still there. It would come out again, like it always has... just as the sun has always risen, even after the darkest of nights.

The empty sky was peaceful. A reset button, and a way for the fluffy she-cat to reminisce on the good things in the world. It truly made her appreciate all the things that gave the night it's glow; the stars, the moon, the reflection from the pond or the clouds. Just like the sky, there were those that gave her their own glow - reminding her that there was goodness that came from cats, too.
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ARKYQ » Sun May 19, 2019 6:59 am

Username talonpawthewarrior
Name deepmoon
Gender female
Age 15 moons
Clan the kindlers Forum/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=4086853
Rank hunter

Prompt
Deepmoon tipped back her head and sighed, the moon was gone tonight, masked by clouds. She let the darkness cover her, washing away all doubts of sneaking out of kindler camp. She had always felt like her pelt was woven out of the night. now she felt like that more than ever, as she stood there bathed in the darkness. the night sky was blurred by clouds, the stars barley poking out behind the fog, the moon but a dull glow, pale in the sky.

deepmoon felt like the night was her's. it was all she needed, it's shadows rejuvenating her. of course she wasn't alone. there was a tradition about gatherings, which happened to only happen on the new moon, where the leaders and one guest each for support were the only cats allowed to attend. deepmoon was honored to be graystar's guest. and excitement was bubbling inside her on this night of darkness.

For, though none yet knew, this night was hers, as imperfect as it was.
Last edited by ARKYQ on Tue May 21, 2019 8:30 am, edited 3 times in total.
ARKYQ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me