stone and ice entyr #1 by Missing✖

Based on Click to view
Artist Missing✖ [gallery]
Time spent 49 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

stone and ice entyr #1

Postby Missing✖ » Tue May 14, 2019 6:39 pm

ice effects --- horn,back shoulder, and shoulders,right leg,and tail.
stone effects --- neck,ears n' part of {horn,shoulder,back shoulder, and tail}, front legs, tummy, face , nose
Image




























xxxxxx━━━━━┓






MissingX /She-her/
Asexual/Unknown/




┗━━━━━xxxxxx
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Missing✖
 
Posts: 8045
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:29 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: stone and ice entyr #1

Postby Ravenwhisper's Wish » Tue May 14, 2019 7:15 pm

    this is amazing and I'm actually just--

    are they open for myo event claims by any chance? c:
✧✧✧ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage✧✧✧

Image ImageImage
User avatar
Ravenwhisper's Wish
 
Posts: 9961
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:41 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: stone and ice entyr #1

Postby Missing✖ » Tue May 14, 2019 7:18 pm

Ravenwhisper's Wish wrote:
    this is amazing and I'm actually just--

    are they open for myo event claims by any chance? c:

ty!!

its mutant so ... its my mistake

but i did make a fire one just now
Image




























xxxxxx━━━━━┓






MissingX /She-her/
Asexual/Unknown/




┗━━━━━xxxxxx
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Missing✖
 
Posts: 8045
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:29 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: stone and ice entyr #1

Postby Ravenwhisper's Wish » Tue May 14, 2019 7:19 pm

Missing✖ wrote:
Ravenwhisper's Wish wrote:
    this is amazing and I'm actually just--

    are they open for myo event claims by any chance? c:

ty!!

its mutant so ... its my mistake

but i did make a fire one just now

    ahh okay I wasn't sure.
    thank you anyhow! c:
✧✧✧ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage✧✧✧

Image ImageImage
User avatar
Ravenwhisper's Wish
 
Posts: 9961
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:41 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: stone and ice entyr #1

Postby Missing✖ » Tue May 14, 2019 7:20 pm

Ravenwhisper's Wish wrote:
Missing✖ wrote:
Ravenwhisper's Wish wrote:
    this is amazing and I'm actually just--

    are they open for myo event claims by any chance? c:

ty!!

its mutant so ... its my mistake

but i did make a fire one just now

    ahh okay I wasn't sure.
    thank you anyhow! c:


np , :}
Image




























xxxxxx━━━━━┓






MissingX /She-her/
Asexual/Unknown/




┗━━━━━xxxxxx
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Missing✖
 
Posts: 8045
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:29 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yandex and 0 guests