Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Zee's Territory by Scei

Artist Scei [gallery]
Time spent 24 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
21 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Zee's Territory

Postby Scei » Tue May 14, 2019 5:17 pm

although technically belonging to myself Druzy prefers to live away from my home. He is most often seen be a large tree on a hill on the edge of a dense forest, the hill overlooks my town and the lakeside we live by. Druzy is alone at this moment, however will be persuading any other Aions I happen to gain ownership of to move in and live with him in his 'foxdens'
Druzy and company will live with hierarchy; Druzy is the Alpha, the Beta will be his second in-charge, the hunters and fighters will be the Nimrods, the builders will be the Wrights, those expecting pups have "Luna" as an honorific (IE "Luna Druzy"), and those who have retired will have "Emeritus" as an honorific (IE "Emeritus Druzy")

The group live underground in burrows much like foxes, however with a bit more space and appeal. The inside of the dens resemble more of a building complex then a foxden, a 'lobby' is directly inside the entrance hall, the lobby splits off into the Nimrod dens, the wrights dens, the Luna dens, the Emeritus den (if there are any retired aions), the dining den, the escape hall, the water hall, and the heating hall.

xScei Terms of Service
This is my Sceignature
xxx Looking for Art
xxxx Adopt shop

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I've quit cs already! i might show up once
and a while to post something i was thinking
about but i don't think ill be officially coming
back any time soon.
Scei

My pets
My items