Based on Click to view
Artist Miavinn [gallery]
Time spent 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rise | #1820

Postby Miavinn » Mon May 13, 2019 8:27 am

Welcome to Rise!
    Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
    Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

To claim you must be at least level 1 or not have a founder in progress or a founder at all.

This cat may not be traded until: July 12, 2019
    There is a 2 month cooldown after each ownership change.
    For a transfer to be official, both parties must post on this cat's page. The original owner must post in the archive.

Username;; Goner.
    Cat Name;; Floki
    Clan;; Autumnclan
    Rank;; Apprentice

Gender;; Male
    Age;; 14 Moons
    Description: Solid black with amber eyes

Other Features:
    Siblings: None Living

---------------------------------------- SSS: Foundation
    ----------------- SS: Foundation
    ---------------------------------------- SSD: Foundation
    Father: Foundation
    ---------------------------------------- SDS: Foundation
    ----------------- SD: Foundation
    ---------------------------------------- SDD: Foundation

---------------------------------------- DSS: Foundation
    ----------------- DS: Foundation
    ---------------------------------------- DSD: Foundation
    Dam: Foundation
    ---------------------------------------- DDS: Foundation
    ----------------- DD: Foundation
    ---------------------------------------- DDD: Foundation
Last edited by Miavinn on Mon May 13, 2019 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tolter barns | groveclan | buttermilks

updates ;;
life is busy
contact me on discord
miavinn#3230

Miavinn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #1820

Postby chamomile. » Mon May 13, 2019 8:37 am

Username;; chamomile.
Cat Name;; Mothpetal
Gender;; she-cat
Age;; 21 moons
Clan;; Nettleclan
Rank;; warrior

Prompt;; "Sure, why not? Could you grab me something off the pile then?" Those words were like honey to Mothpetal's ears. The nervous awkward black cat had finally gotten up the courage to ask her crush to chat with her while they ate, and she said yes!
Mothpetal's felt like she was walking in air as she wandered away, for once in her life not stumbling on her own paws. She only ever talked to her crush in passing, or in groups, so this would be the first time they actually sat down and talked! Mothpetal approached the freshkill pile, beaming with pride for finally asking. But her heart sank in her chest when she realized her fatal flaw.

Mothpetal didn't have the faintest idea what type of prey her crush likes.

She was so distracted by getting a yes, Mothpetal completely forgot to ask the oh so important follow up question, of what she would like. Mothpetal couldn't just walk back and ask, she'd look like a fool! Staring at the fresh kill pile as though she was defusing a bomb, Mothpetal considered her options.

Should she bring a plump pigeon, or is that implying they should share? I mean, Mothpetal would LOVE to share, but that's pushing it a bit far, isn't it?
The mouse would be a safe option, but what if her crush thinks she is boring? Mothpetal knew she doesn't stand out much as it is, so she has to prove that she is cooler than she looks. And sounds. And acts. Oh jeez.
Mothpetal loves fish, but jeez she doesn't want fish breath while talking to her crush! Plus, not everyone in the clan likes fish, and her crush might think she is weird.
The finch might be good. But didn't one of the elder's talk about once that offering someone a finch is like professing your love? I mean, Mothpetal is kind of in love, but she doesn't want to make a fool of herself! Maybe the elders were just messing with her. Mothpetal could never tell.
Oh starclan, what should she do?? This is the hardest decision Mothpetal has ever faced in her 21 moons.
Last edited by chamomile. on Mon May 13, 2019 10:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
πŸ”₯ rowan/cham/tripp πŸ”ͺ he/him πŸ”ͺ not coming back πŸ”₯
β€’ β€’ β€’
You can transfer/resell any designs i have made up to 2/22/22
x
x

β€’
β€’
β€’
chamomile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nimrod. » Mon May 13, 2019 8:41 am

Username;; nimrod.
      Cat Name;; ashstride
      Gender;; tom
      Age;; twenty-seven moons
      Clan;; swardclan
      Rank;; warrior

Prompt;;

ashstride just received word from his lover’s (from a neighboring clan) best friend that her stomach is beginning to swell. he hasn’t a clue as to what he could possibly do to get the situation to work smoothly, knowing that other than the two-she cat’s no one in the clan is accepting of their relationship, and no one in swardclan seems yet aware or to care.

he has been a nervous wreck since the news and is trying to figure out a way to meet up with her without bringing her much stress. he knew such a relationship was too much to ask for to ever go smoothly. yet here he was, frantically trying to come up with a way to keep his clan that he loves as well as his now expectant family.
nimrod.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trickz » Mon May 13, 2019 8:46 am

Username;; Thunder.Collects
Cat Name;; Jet
Gender;; Male
Age;; 32 Moons
Clan;; CreekClan
Rank;; Warrior

Prompt;;
Jet dashed into camp, tail bristling and worry in his eyes. He scanned the camp, looking for that familiar brown and white tabby, and finally saw her. With a gasp, he darted towards the she-cat, eyes wide in fear. "Briarstar! Briarstar, I have an emergency!"

The brown she-cat looked up, eyes wide in fear and ready to jump into battle. "What is it Jet?"

"I buried a mouse in the woods and now I can't find it!"

Briarstar sighed, shook her head, and returned to the conversation she was having with Hayfeather.
Trickz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alyxmin » Mon May 13, 2019 8:50 am

Username;; sass
    Cat Name;; ebonypaw (strike)
    Gender;; female
    Age;; thirteen moons
    Clan;; emberclan
    Rank;; scout apprentice

Prompt;;
    as tradition, before she can become a full scout, she has to go on a journey, following around a loner, kittypet, or rogue and learn information about them. the problem? she doesn't know who to choose. most cats figure out on the way, but ebonypaw has always been a planner and wants to figure stuff out beforehand. once she's on the trip, she's afraid that perhaps she might not find a cat on the way and/or won't be able to collect information about them, and maybe she might be caught and attacked. it isn't quite uncommon for a cat to come back with a scar or two from their journey.
alyxmin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SandSpider » Mon May 13, 2019 8:55 am

Username;; SmolLilTrashcan
Cat Name;; Sandycroak
Gender;; Male
Age;; 11 years
Clan;; Echoclan
Rank;; Warrior. He refuses to retire. Send help. He’s too old for this crap.

Prompt;;
The old tom mumbled sleepily, just registering the odd scent in the air. He slowly blinked awake, struggling to make out what was happening before his stomach dropped in horror.
Fire!!!
Sandy yowled in panic and stumbled back, yelping as his heels were singed by the licking flames.
His head swiveled around, eyes wide and searching desperately for a way out, he was vaguely aware of his housefolk shouting in the distance as he took in the terrible scene.
Finally his old eyes rested on the fishtank, swallowing his pride, it was clear he couldn’t escape and so with a deep breath he scaled the shelf and broke his housefolk’s most important rule, not to touch the fish.
Whimpering, he lowered himself into the huge aquarium, clinging to the side and watching the flames eat away his home, hoping that all would be okay.
Sandy closed his eyes and tried to steady his breathing, coughing at the smokey air when the glass of the tank broke, the heat overpowering.
He cried out in terror as he was thrown from his safe haven, the water squelched some of the fire but it was coming back swiftly.
Closing his eyes, he ran towards the open window desperately, landing outside with a hard thud and rolling uncontrollably into the road, breathless.
He only had a moment of rest though as he heard a monster billowing towards him, the loud sirens howling into the warm air.
Scrambling up, the old frazzled tom ran as fast as he could away from the burning terror that had been his home. It wasn’t til much later when the horror had ebbed away that he remarked with a laugh, β€œthat’s the fastest I’d run in years, in fact, that’s the first time I’d even ran in years.”
He never found his way back to his twolegs but after that trauma, he was fine with that, and joined Echoclan eagerly when he finally met this strange group of cats he’d only heard rumors about.
Last edited by SandSpider on Mon May 13, 2019 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
SandSpider

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ajax. » Mon May 13, 2019 8:58 am

Username;; Bucky.
Cat Name;; EbonyLion
Gender;; she-cat
Age;; 19 moons
Clan;; Forum/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=3748743
Rank;; Assassin

Prompt;;
Deep breathing.
This was a constant thought going through EbonyLion's mind, keep calm, remember the task at hand.
However, her task at hand has appeared to have disappeared.
She had been sent on a solo mission, she works better that way, to take out a cat from the Tiles that had been threatening the lives of cats that wandered that border. She was told he was dangerous, that she had to be careful.
However, when she was nearing the enemy, she leapt upon them, ready to deliver the killing blow.
The only issue was that her claws slashed only air, this cat was fast. It was made to be a killer. EbonyLion whipped around in place, searching for wear the ghost of a cat went, but it vanished.
EbonyLion had lost the element of surprise, and now she was the one being hunted, her pelt bristled, and she flattened her ears, waiting for the cat to show themselves again.
Not. Good.
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘

aj. / mug β€’ she / they β€’ pdt β€’ gryffindor
>> Count my little scars,
I’ve got dozens down inside
I am complete and invincible,
behind my dirty imbecile <<

ImageImage
ImageImage
hey there! I'm aj!
ENFP β€’ Discord Ajax.(#4481) β€’ πŸ₯Ί
Black Lives Matter
my pms are always open <3
commissions ; open β€’ art trades ; tentative
Adult

β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘
xxxImage
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘
ajax.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saberblush » Mon May 13, 2019 9:22 am

Username;; LEEaboo
Cat Name;; EbonyShade
Gender;; Male
Age;; 24 moons
Clan;; Seaclan
Rank;; Warrior

Prompt;;
Darkness fell upon the glistening seaside, waves gently crashing against the Rocky coast, and the moon was no where to be seen being the dark clouds. EbonyShade had been scouting for food and found himself venturing too far, far beyond the cliffs and dens of the camp beyond the pearly coast and deep into a cave which held his curiosity captive. The cave glistened with Dew falling from the climbing moss, he saw something at least he thought and took the liberty upon him self to follow it. Deep in the cave with no sense of danger he continued. He found himself lost as the light dwindled away more and more leaving not even a sliver of light. Worry cam over him as he began to feel uneasy, his tail twitched with anxiety, his heart began to pound, his eyes widened but he couldn't see much, still better than a twoleg though. He tried to calm down, he took deep breaths to clear his mind but to no avail. He began to panic, what was that, he began hearing strange noises, what is was he did not know. Maybe it was the creature he followed, he tried to remember how it looked but his mind simply wouldn't let him think. He heard what sounded like a distant howl, wolves was it a wolf? Frantically he ran searching for the exit, turn after turn, rock after rock, the more he ran the more lost he felt. He began to grow tired his heart racing, panting with worry and fear, a rock fell behind him and he screamed. He ran faster harder and stronger tears filled his eyes, then he tripped and rolled hitting his head and falling unconscious. When he awoke he found himself at the entrance of the cave, did he fund his way back? His head hurt from the fall but he found the strength to get up and push on. Oh what would Ripplestar think, he gulped at the thought. What mattered most is he was still alive, for now. Ripple star was waiting, the look on her face was one of worry and disappointment, he knew he had a hard lecture ahead.
Saberblush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SHARKGVTS » Mon May 13, 2019 9:26 am

Username;; Altoviireo
Cat Name;; Voyagerfall
Gender;; Female
Age;; 20 moons
Clan;; Voyagerclan
Rank;; Warrior

Prompt;;
Voyagerfall had stretched before going into the den. She was exhausted and ready to just fall asleep- Crowstar had been very demanding regarding patrols lately on the sneaking suspicion that a rogue group may attack them at any given moment. She had gone into the den and laid down beside Cinderflurry. Lately, she's had strange glimpses- Deja Vu, almost. They made her uneasy, since they showed her outside of herself, but from someone else's perspective...

Voyagerfall didn't like to think much about it at all. It stressed her out too much. As she rested her head, her eyes became heavier and heavier until they would no longer stay open, and with that, she was asleep.

She opened her eyes, everything feeling hazy. Something felt terribly off, but she didn't quite put her paw on it until she looked around. Nests that had been filled with the sleeping bodies of cats were suddenly empty and deserted. There was no sound coming from the den or any other part of the camp.

"That's... bizarre..." She thought to herself and stood up, a frown appearing on her face. She walked out of her den and looked in each of the caves. Not a single soul or body was there. "Hello...?" She called. No reply. Her concern and fear grew. She decided at that moment to try and find the one cat who she knew would be around.

"Weaselstride!" She ran outside and called for him as she went closer to his den. She peered in, but nobody had been in there. Voyagerfall felt her heart sink. Where was everyone? She looked around and noticed several peculiar things.

For one thing, the moon and stars were incredibly bright, even for a large or full moon. Another thing, she noticed many rose bushes, an almost non-native plant, growing around the territory like they thrived there. She noticed something on some of the bushes. On the bushes were tufts of fur, but they were all from her clanmates as she noticed. She walked to one of the bushes and recognized one of the tufts of fur. It was Crowstar's fur.

'What's going on? Where is everyone, and why are there so many bushes?' She thought to herself, becoming more and more uneasy as time went on, especially with the deafening silence. She decided to go take a drink- maybe that will calm her nerves.

When she arrived at the stream, she stopped dead in her tracks and felt her heart sink again. The stream, instead of a shimmering clear color, was a dark crimson red. Everything had been bathed in a blood-red light. Voyagerfall turned her head to the sky, and even the moon had turned red. She turned and ran back to camp as fast as she could.

To her horror, when she returned, she saw several of her clanmates struggling against the rose bushes where their respective tufts of fur had been. They had all been pleading for one another to help each other, but it was no use. Every effort had dragged them deeper into the bushes.

"Help me!" came Crowstar's cry. She wanted to help him, but she was frozen in place. One by one, each of her clanmates disappeared into the bushes. She watched Crowstar himself disappear in the tangle of thorns until there were no more struggling cats.

She stepped back from the bushes, and a soft voice that she had heard many times before through those glimpses echoed into her ear;
"May the Crow's Shadow be stopped by the sharpness of the Rose's shaded bush..."

Voyagerfall woke up in a cold sweat, fur raised on her neck.

"Hey..." She turned to see Cinderflurry who had seen her panic. "...Are you okay?" The she-cat had asked.

"I need to go talk to Crowstar." She stood up quickly, almost completely disregarding her and ran toward Crowstar's den.

She had ran in to tell Crowstar. He had listened, but with a scowl on his face. "Rose bushes? Don't be a rock brain, Voyagerfall." He rolled his eyes. "You must have had some sort of nightmare. Go back to sleep."

"It's an omen, Crowstar! I watched you and others get pulled into the bushes!" She cried, but it was no use.

"Goodnight, Voyagerfall!" He snapped and rolled over so his back was to her. She hissed in frustration and ran to tell the only cat who would listen and understand what was going on. She ran off to find Roseshade.

Roseshade had listened as well. "Crowstar ignored you when you told him?"

"And he called me a rockbrain."

Roseshade growled softly at that, then sighed. "Thank you for letting me know, Voyagerfall. I'll think over what it could possibly mean in the morning. For now, if you would like, you may sleep in the den tonight for some comfort..."

She accepted, then laid beside him. She couldn't help thinking about that dream, and it continued to make her uneasy as she fell back asleep, this time with no nightmare.

[836 words]
May one day be active again but I just kinda pop in once in awhile

Temp icon until I get a new one lol
SHARKGVTS

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kazin » Mon May 13, 2019 9:30 am

Username;; Kazin
    Cat Name;; Littlebat
    Gender;; tom
    Age;; 12 moons
    Clan;; Zephyrclan
    Rank;; Warrior

Prompt;;
    Littlebat was the newest warrior of the clan. He was a fierce tom, always wanting to prove himself and prove that he was a formidable opponent despite his smaller stature. He boasted that he wasn't afraid of anything, confidently going out into the forest and taking on any challenge he was confronted with. But he had a secret; he wasn't brave all the time, despite his facade. He had a fear of birds.

The other cats found out while out on patrol. They sent the eager warrior ahead to scout, allowing him to use up some of his young energy, knowing that the border would be safe for him to be out alone at. What they didn't expect was the soft shriek of fear that the young tom let out, coming back to the patrol with his fur puffed up around him, making himself look twice as large.

"Help me!" He squeaked in terror, streaking past the other warriors and circling to hide behind them. "It's huge!" He exclaimed, staring ahead in the direction of the clearing he had just come from - a spot well known for catching birds, as they liked to peck around in the dirt for bugs or seeds.

The others said nothing as they cautiously made their way forward, Littlebat bringing up the rear. Once they rounded the corner of a tree to peer into the clearing, they saw a giant black shape waiting for them, watching them arrive with small eyes. A crow, and a very large one at that.

"It's just a bird," one of the older warriors said skeptically, taking a quick glance back at Littlebat. "I mean, it is larger than most that I've seen, but it's harmless, really. They taste pretty good too."

Littlebat shuddered, making a disgusted sound. "Nope, you will not catch me anywhere near that thing! It is unnatural! Things that big shouldn't be able to fly!"

As the cats had been talking, they failed to notice a hunting patrol coming up around from the other side of the clearing. An apprentice learning to hunt had been creeping up behind the bird, and pounced, though the bird was too fast for him. It flew straight towards the border patrol, sending Littlebat nearly flying away himself as he raced back towards camp, feet barely hitting the forest floor.

Stories were told of Littlebat's flying lesson after that, though the young tom takes the teasing well, dishing out as many comebacks as he can.

"See if I help you when you think there's an emergency," he mumbled at the cats, rolling his eyes but still smiling. One thing was for sure, he wouldn't be going back to that clearing anytime soon. Not until a hunting patrol was able to successfully catch that large bird.
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me