chickensmoothie aquatics

"chickensmoothie aquatics" by quackk

Dressup entry

chickensmoothie aquatics

Postby quackk » Sun May 12, 2019 4:23 am

i used to go to swimming lessons, then i got into pre comp. which was my biggest nightmare. bad kids? coaches? swimming? nope. its how cold it is.

because when i was in swimming lessons, we swam in a small 4ft pool. the big pool was like a olympic pool, but half the size. about 8ft deep too. however, the heating for both pools is the exact same, so the small pool is preeeetty warm. however, the big pool is freezing.

Everyone in the big pool was fine with it, even the coaches told me "you'll get used to it." i never did. i always hug my knees tightly, and try to warm myself up. never works. the time when we first get in is the worst. it takes me 5 minutes to even get in the pool. the coach tries to help give me support, which is really chill, but by the time i'm in, i miss about 3 laps.

This kept occuring, week after week (i went only once a week), to the point where i took a month long break. After i returned, i swam for about a few more weeks before i officially left.

i made alot of memories there, not really.. i didnt rlly have friendos, but alot of crazy stuff happened, like this dude that kept going underwater and staring at me and the girls. but i wont get into that here. tbh, its pretty sentimental, the swimming was amazing. if the pool was warm, i would've still been swimmin'.

if you actually read this story, thats really chill, since most people dont read my descriptions. even if you didnt read my story, have a good good good day, or night!!!!!

p.s, i hope ya like my dressup!

quackk#1992 *:・゚✧⋆
Image˚˚˚Image
𝐀𝐯𝐢𝐝 𝐀𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐫 | 𝐌𝐂 𝐈𝐆𝐍: Quackitiy
𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐟𝐭, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐞 !! rolled: 31

.......Image.......

──𝐄𝐙 𝐩𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫──𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐬──𝐂𝐚𝐭𝐬 & 𝐝𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐨──𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐂𝐚𝐭𝐃𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐄𝐱𝐢𝐬𝐭──𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐂𝐒 𝐀𝐝𝐬──

▄▄Image
ImageImageImageImage
▄▄▄▄𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐜 4 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞 😳 𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐜 4 𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞
[size=120]

ImageImageImage