rescue teams of kel valley // artist search

Postby .lucifer » Sat May 11, 2019 7:56 pm

More Links! wrote:
link
link
link
link
link
Welcome To Kel Valley! wrote:Kel Valley is the name of a particularly verdant coastal mountain range. The main "Kel Valley" is nestled in the middle of a protective ring of mountains, protected from extreme weather, with a very temperate climate. No matter how wonderful this paradise seems, though, dark clouds are gathering on the horizon...

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Welcome To The Artist Search!
here, you may try out to be an official Kel Valley artist, with the ability to do adopts and breedings! However, there are a few guidelines you must follow;

- Unless a Pokemon is shiny, please keep its colors in it's common range! Black and orange for Houndoom, blue, black and yellow for a Lucario, brown for Eevee, etc. This includes markings! However, a shiny Pokemon may be any color outside it's common range, it doesn't have to resemble the shiny colors from the game.

- I prefer to see at least two entries from an artist before making any decisions on them.

- There is no lineart for this adoptable center (please, there's how many Pokemon now? I'd die), you must draw your entries from scratch!

- Your entries may be any Pokemon except legendaries/mythicals! Fusions, type mutations, color mutations, etc.

- If you have the proper Custom and items, and the artist gives their okay, you can claim an artist entry! However, remember that artists may have their own rules or preferences with how you go about claiming their entry. Once you have claimed it, post the custom use form on the customs thread with a link to the artist entry, stating you are using your custom to claim it.
.lucifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: rescue teams of kel valley // artist search

Postby mothha » Fri May 31, 2019 2:52 pm

hope u don’t mind if I mark this :0

jonah • he • adult