Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

You're a Mystery by Chloe Grace

Artist Chloe Grace [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

You're a Mystery

Postby Chloe Grace » Fri May 10, 2019 5:38 am

So I recently watched the SHINee "Sherlock" music video again with my sister and my mom. (This was the first time I showed my mom the music video, I thinkkkkkk she liked it...? XDD I know I did! XDDD)

And I had forgotten how AWESOME IT HECKIN' WAS?! XDD Okay, Taemin's wig creeped me out but whatever. XDD

I always admired SHINee's creative outfits, like how they combine the brightest patterns and strangest things and it looks good! (Most of the time, anyway. Some outfits are pretty wild. *cough cough like Key's pink shawl thing??? and don't get me started on Taemin's pencil pants-- wait, correction! Taemin's women's leggings* XDDD)

Well, anyway, I had mentioned to my sis that I had wanted to draw Key in one of his Sherlock outfits. And yesterday I was at a loss for what to draw, then my sis reminded me about what I had said. So, yeah, then I sketched Key!!! XD It was super fun, I like drawing loose poses with a sketchy look. I'm not sure if anyone else likes seeing so many digital sketches, sorry if you don't! >.<

I feel like I was trying a bunch of crazy things again with drawing. So I'm not sure if it turned out quite right. XD I was thinking of a picture in a frame with the background and with all the overlays I added. *shrugs* I don't know what it actually is. XD

Welp, please don't steal my art and the timer is off! Here's the outfit reference I used for this.

Thank you all for being so supportive of my art! <33 You all deserve a hug! CX
Last edited by Chloe Grace on Fri May 10, 2019 6:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chloe Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: You're a Mystery

Postby TzatzikiTheLeg » Fri May 10, 2019 6:19 am

this is kinda different than what you usually draw,i believe! and i love it,they way you drew everything is purely awesome!
I love opeth! dm me and we can chat about opeth
I also love septicflesh and hypocrisy and gus g. I just rlly love metal music
TzatzikiTheLeg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Kira Nightblade. » Sat May 11, 2019 2:30 am

Om I ADORE the way you drew this Chloe!! EVERYTHING ABOUT IT LOOKS HECKING AMAZING TEACH ME YOUR WAYS XDDD
I LOVE the way you did his necklace, it looks so col :o :O

om I literally burst out laughing at the pencil pants thing XDDDD
vibin
Sae the Fae#6926 on discord
.Kira Nightblade.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chloe Grace » Wed May 29, 2019 3:41 am

TzatzikiTheLeg wrote:this is kinda different than what you usually draw,i believe! and i love it,they way you drew everything is purely awesome!

*takes a look at my gallery* Oh, yeah, I guess it is a bit different from what I've drawn online. I forget that most people don't see my traditional art, cuz that's where I've been doing more drawing like this. XDD

And, om, thank you so much!!!!! ;-; <3333

.Kira Nightblade. wrote:Om I ADORE the way you drew this Chloe!! EVERYTHING ABOUT IT LOOKS HECKING AMAZING TEACH ME YOUR WAYS XDDD
I LOVE the way you did his necklace, it looks so col :o :O

om I literally burst out laughing at the pencil pants thing XDDDD

Wha!!!! <333 I didn't know you liked it that much?! O.O THANK YOUUUUUUU~~~~!!!! And what ways? XDD

OM, you like the necklace, too??! XDDD But isn't it weird??! XDDDDD

OM! XDD I don't know why but I laugh about every time Lost and I mention Taemin's pencil pants cuz it sounds so funny out loud. XDDDD
Chloe Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me