Kitleas ~ Nursery by Roleplayer123

Based on Click to view
Artist Roleplayer123 [gallery]
Time spent 20 minutes
Drawing sessions 3

Kitleas ~ Nursery

Postby Roleplayer123 » Thu May 09, 2019 1:09 pm

Welcome to the Kitleas Nursery!
Kitleas' live in the wild, eating flower-buds and sometimes small mammals. They are tame, quiet, and quite sweet! They enjoy frolicking with other Kitleas' and cuddling with their owners. They look like a mix between a jackal, a lynx, and a dove. Their small wings are capable of flight, but they can only fly for short distances at a time. These gentle creatures live in dense woodland, and prefer making dens beside cliffs so they can teach their young to fly. More often than not, they'll be the size of a wolf with eagle-size wings and large, padded feet. They enjoy going near human houses and finding shiny-objects, like necklaces, bracelets, earrings, and mirrors!

If you own 2 Kitleas, you can bring them here, with a 'Breeding Request!'' A artist can pick your breeding-pair and draw what their babies may look like. Most Kitleas have 1-2 babies, and with special colors it can unlock hidden special genes! Most Kitleas babies resemble a mix of the parents, and if they have unlocked special genes, they can passed onto their babies too! The only way a Kitleas could get special genes is if they are bred that way, or perhaps specially made by a artist.

~

All Kitleas can be bred a maximum of 3 times, with a cooldown of a week. All Kitleas must be 2 weeks old to be able to breed.
If a Kitleas is born with a special gene, it could possibly be passed down to their babies, so usually it takes 2 weeks for a baby Kitleas to grow up and be able to breed. Any Kitleas could have a undominant gene in them, so even if they don't show any special genes, their babies can!

~Special Genes~
Albino
Neon
Ram Horns
Spikes
Extra Limbs
Extra Wings
Extra Eyes
Deer Antlers
Rainbow Limb
Special Patterns
Roleplayer123