Based on Click to view
Artist Meowdle [gallery]
Time spent 55 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
16 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Generated Adopt #2 - OPEN!

Postby Meowdle » Thu May 09, 2019 10:16 am

The 2nd adopt from UGA! This time, the character is a lynx ^^
Prompt wrote:A lanky lynx that has four eyes and that has rounded ears. It has an insecure personality and it is always followed by flies.

For this guy, just explain why flies follow this lynx everywhere! Creativity is highly encouraged c: You can add one extra (art, writing, etc.) if you'd like.
Code: Select all
[b]Character's Name:[/b]
Why are they followed by flies?:
[b]Extra (optional):[/b]

I'll choose the winner on May 15th ^^

Now owned by Kzadrin!
Last edited by Meowdle on Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
──

──
───────
L I N K S
╭──────
dA: x & x
toyhou.se
Art Fight
Twitter
Pinterest
Listography

──────╯
───────
Hi, I'm Meowdle!
she/her
demi/pan
college student

I am going to be busy during weekdays, so I might not be able to get back to you/finish things until the weekend. Sorry about that! ;u;

Update 11/29/19: At this time, please do not ask me for commissions. I may occasionally make posts offering free art, however. :3
Meowdle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Generated Adopt #2 - OPEN!

Postby Kzadrin » Fri May 10, 2019 9:15 am

ooo haha i like this boi

Character's Name: Marvin
Why are they followed by flies?: One day, as Marvin was walking through the woods he came across a small buzzing sound. Below him was a fly, slightly larger than average laying still on the leaf filled floor. It whispered to him "psst, please come here, son" in a tiny squeaky voice. Marvin leaned down as far as he could, his breath moving the poor insects wings with every exhale. The fly looked into his four eyes and with a dramatic dying breath said, "you are worthy.. you must lead in my place.. please take care of my kingdom." With that the fly died, and flies began to swarm him whispering words like King and Your Highness. For the fly he came across was the king of a whole kingdom of flies, and from then on it was Marvin's responsibility to serve and protect his new subjects. He leads with as much grace as a four eyed insecure lynx can, but he sure tries his best and the flies respect him for that. The End. (lol)
Kzadrin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChristianCrafter » Thu May 16, 2019 9:01 am

Character's Name:lyanx
Why are they followed by flies?: lyanx is followed by flys because one day he saw some food across a river but little did he know that the river was filled with gross stuff and flys were hovering over it as he was crossing he fell in and the flys would never leave him alone again
Extra (optional): Good Luck To everyone!
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.✞
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞
ChristianCrafter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meowdle » Thu May 16, 2019 12:43 pm

There's about ONE HOUR left to put up forms, then I'll be choosing the winner!
Last edited by Meowdle on Thu May 16, 2019 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
──

──
───────
L I N K S
╭──────
toyhou.se
Art Fight
Twitter
Pinterest
Listography

──────╯
───────
Hi, I'm Meowdle!
she/her
demi/pan
college student

I am going to be busy during weekdays, so I might not be able to get back to you/finish things until the weekend. Sorry about that! ;u;

Update 11/29/19: At this time, please do not ask me for commissions. I may occasionally make posts offering free art, however. :3
Meowdle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meowdle » Thu May 16, 2019 1:59 pm

Kzadrin wrote:ooo haha i like this boi

Why are they followed by flies?: One day, as Marvin was walking through the woods he came across a small buzzing sound. Below him was a fly, slightly larger than average laying still on the leaf filled floor. It whispered to him "psst, please come here, son" in a tiny squeaky voice. Marvin leaned down as far as he could, his breath moving the poor insects wings with every exhale. The fly looked into his four eyes and with a dramatic dying breath said, "you are worthy.. you must lead in my place.. please take care of my kingdom." With that the fly died, and flies began to swarm him whispering words like King and Your Highness. For the fly he came across was the king of a whole kingdom of flies, and from then on it was Marvin's responsibility to serve and protect his new subjects. He leads with as much grace as a four eyed insecure lynx can, but he sure tries his best and the flies respect him for that. The End. (lol)

You win! I love the origin story you came up with :lol: Creative! Seems like an interesting character with some adventures ahead of him! c:
──

──
───────
L I N K S
╭──────
toyhou.se
Art Fight
Twitter
Pinterest
Listography

──────╯
───────
Hi, I'm Meowdle!
she/her
demi/pan
college student

Meowdle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kzadrin » Thu May 16, 2019 3:19 pm

Meowdle wrote:
Kzadrin wrote:ooo haha i like this boi

You win! I love the origin story you came up with :lol: Creative! Seems like an interesting character with some adventures ahead of him! c:

Thank you! I love this boi
Kzadrin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me