Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Pink Summer by Lostfairy

Artist Lostfairy [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Pink Summer

Postby Lostfairy » Thu May 09, 2019 9:24 am

I was totally out of ideas on what to draw yesterday so I asked my sister (like always, XD) what I should draw and she suggested I try my hand at drawing SHINee's darling and smiley leader, Onew!

I know next to nothing about Onew, to be completely honest??? All I know is that he is adorable and he is a literal sunbeam and he is just the darn happiest cutie ever. I really REALLY want to know more about him (I sound like some cheesy romance girl. XD) and I think I'll be able to get a good grasp on his personality when I eventually watch some of SHINee's reality/variety/WHATEVER THEY ARE shows! ^-^ I hope to do that soon? I have so many Korean shows I'm watching and want to watch, it's so unbelievable, guys. XDD

Anyway! Onew looks so goooooood with pink hair so I looked him up with pink hair and just... jumped right into drawing! I think I like how this turned out! I had a LITTLE bit of a hard time with his eyes but not too bad, thanks to the help of my amazing sister's Onew drawing that she did on CS a little while ago. Looking at how she did his eyes really helped me out! (She's an epic artist, you NEED to go check her out!! Give her a follow and some love! <33 And I wanted to do a summery drawing cuz SUMMER IS COMING SO SOOOOON. ^-^

Welp, I'm all out of words... Except for this question: Does anyone have an idea on what I should draw? Like honestly? I really want to... draw somethingggg that pleases everyone, not just my little fangirly needs. So! If anyone has a good drawing idea, lemme know! (Does anyone know a random Legend of Zelda character or something I could draw? :O I really want to do more characters that don't get enough love or that I haven't drawn before so please! Give me ideas!!)

The timer is off by a little, I used a mouse, and please don't steal or repost this! I used this and this as reference pictures!

All comments and likes are greatly appreciated! I love you alllll!! ^-^
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pink Summer

Postby Rocky Road Raccoon » Thu May 09, 2019 9:39 am

I LOVE THIS!! But I especially love the backround and the hair , tbh?? You did such a good job on it and honestly I love it so much!
Rocky Road Raccoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Kira Nightblade. » Thu May 09, 2019 9:39 am

OM THIS IS AMAZING AS USUAL <3 I really really love the background :o AND HIS HAIR AND HIS EYES AND HIS SHIRT ASHDJKAHDJKSA EVERYTHING LOOKS AMAZING <3

(And you should draw Zuna in her full villainess dress <3)
vibin
Sae the Fae#6926 on discord
.Kira Nightblade.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swirlshine » Fri May 10, 2019 3:10 pm

OH WOWWWWWW. HE LOOKS SO ADORABLE, IN THE PICTURES ANDDDD YOUR ART. I know absolutely nothing about Onew except that he’s in SHINee tbh (XDD), but he seems really sweet from what you’ve mentioned, wow ;-;
And THIS ART. My gosh. I don’t know how you keep doing it, but you DO - you’ve made yet another stunning drawing!!! I LOVE how you did his hair SO MUCH, and his outfitttt, and his eyes, and the shadinggggg... and the background is such a perfect match!!! Seriously, I LOVE this Lost. I really do. <3333

(Also, DON’T YOU DARE EVER FEEL LIKE YOUR ART DOESN’T PLEASE ENOUGH PEOPLE. IT MOST CERTAINLY DOES. And besides, if it makes YOU happy to make it, then that’s what matters - that personally always makes ME love it even more, hehe <33
I do wish I could name some LOZ character suggestions too though, but uh... I’ve never played any LOZ games of course, so I’LL LEAVE THAT UP TO YOU AND OTHER PEOPLE. C:)

*Cat art in siggy made by ShablyGiraffe on RedBubble*
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

*NOT VERY ACTIVE ANYMORE, I just come on here to get monthly and event pets! I’m @swirlofserendipity on IG if you want to keep up with my art (it’s much better now, I promise lol)! <3*

Swirlshine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Thu May 16, 2019 8:15 am

Cosmic Candy Fox wrote:I LOVE THIS!! But I especially love the backround and the hair , tbh?? You did such a good job on it and honestly I love it so much!

OH MY GOSH. THANK YOUUUUU, COSMIC!! <333 This comment means a lot to me, my word. <3 Thank you again!!! <3

.Kira Nightblade. wrote:OM THIS IS AMAZING AS USUAL <3 I really really love the background :o AND HIS HAIR AND HIS EYES AND HIS SHIRT ASHDJKAHDJKSA EVERYTHING LOOKS AMAZING <3

(And you should draw Zuna in her full villainess dress <3)

AHHH, THANK YOUUUUUUUUU!!!! You are so so amazing, thank youuuu!! <3 And I'm glad the background turned out okay, haha! <3

(Hmm, I'll have to find some pose reference or something for that... someday... XD)

Swirlshine wrote:OH WOWWWWWW. HE LOOKS SO ADORABLE, IN THE PICTURES ANDDDD YOUR ART. I know absolutely nothing about Onew except that he’s in SHINee tbh (XDD), but he seems really sweet from what you’ve mentioned, wow ;-;
And THIS ART. My gosh. I don’t know how you keep doing it, but you DO - you’ve made yet another stunning drawing!!! I LOVE how you did his hair SO MUCH, and his outfitttt, and his eyes, and the shadinggggg... and the background is such a perfect match!!! Seriously, I LOVE this Lost. I really do. <3333

(Also, DON’T YOU DARE EVER FEEL LIKE YOUR ART DOESN’T PLEASE ENOUGH PEOPLE. IT MOST CERTAINLY DOES. And besides, if it makes YOU happy to make it, then that’s what matters - that personally always makes ME love it even more, hehe <33
I do wish I could name some LOZ character suggestions too though, but uh... I’ve never played any LOZ games of course, so I’LL LEAVE THAT UP TO YOU AND OTHER PEOPLE. C:)

OH MY GOSH.
THAT FIRST PART.
MEANS A LOTTTTT.
HE DOESN'T GET A TON OF LOVE SO I AM REALLY HAPPY YOU THINK HE LOOKS CUTE IN THE PICTURESSSS!! <33 And haha, I honestly don't know much about him either. XD He just has... really sweet and happy and friendly vibes that make me love him!! <3
OH MY WORD. SWIRL. ;-; Thank youuuuuuuu!!! I wasn't sure if the hair would look alright, ahhh! <3
Thank you again! I hope I don't sound fake with all the "thank you's" but they are all true and sincere!

(OM, SWIRLLL. Thank youuuuuuuuuuu. <3 And aww, really? :O I'm glad, haha! I just... I don't want my art to be boring for people or too similar! Thank you for your kind words, ahh. <3
HEHE, IT'S ALL GOOD. XDDD <333)
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me