Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

We Got the Power Every Time! by Chloe Grace

Artist Chloe Grace [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 42 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

We Got the Power Every Time!

Postby Chloe Grace » Wed May 08, 2019 5:51 am

AHHHHHHH, I started this for my Chanyeol's b-day which was in November??!?!! And only finished it NOW??? XD

This was my first attempt at lineless. (Although, I've posted lineless before, this one I just didn't finish for ages. XD)

I was really confused about how to draw manga eyes with lineless art at the beginning. So I tried to change my style to more realism or something...? It didn't work at all. XD I had to redraw and redraw his eyes. I'm decently happy with these eyes, but they don't really look like Chanyeol's. :1 XD Oh well, at least, they aren't creeping me out.

Anyway, I went crazy with the shading and shine, I used tools I don't normally do! Like the burn tool and I used the dodge tool on skin and stuff. XD It was really fun coming back to this art and finishing it up! CX I hope I did the galaxy Power look well! ^-^

The timer is off and please don't steal my art! Thank you for taking the time to look at my art! <3
Chloe Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: We Got the Power Every Time!

Postby .Kira Nightblade. » Wed May 08, 2019 8:11 am

OH MY GOSH THIS IS EPIC
YOU DO LINELESS SO WELL OMMM I LOVE THE BACKGROUND AND HIS HAIR LOOKS AMAZING <33333
vibin
Sae the Fae#6926 on discord
.Kira Nightblade.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Wed May 08, 2019 1:49 pm

I'm so dang dead, bye.

CAUSE OF DEATH? PERFECT ART.

Where. Do. I. BEGIN.

THE HAIR. It's so FLUFFY and SHINYYYY (haha but not SHINee! XD) AND PERFECT AND SO DANG GOOOOD. I love all the colors in it and the shine is done VERY well. <3

HIS FACE. IT'S SO GRUMPY AND CHANYEOLLLLLLLLLLLLL. *waves hand at it* IT'S SO CHANYEOL?! HOW! And the shadingggg! Skin shading is always so fun to do and look at, for me, so wow, THIS WAS PLEASING. C:

THE OUTFIT. So well done. ;-; Again, the perfect shading and colors and AH!

AND THE HECKIN' WONDERFUL BACKGROUND. IT LOOKS JUST LIKE THE MUSIC VIDEO BUT EVEN BETTERRRRRR. I don't know how you did it. ;-;

THIS IS WHAT I CALL A HECKIN' PERFECT PIECE OF ART. <33
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Thu May 09, 2019 1:33 pm

Using the dodge and burn tool and going crazy with it can be fun every once in awhile, and this looks awesome! ;D I love the hair XD
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chloe Grace » Wed May 29, 2019 3:30 am

.Kira Nightblade. wrote:OH MY GOSH THIS IS EPIC
YOU DO LINELESS SO WELL OMMM I LOVE THE BACKGROUND AND HIS HAIR LOOKS AMAZING <33333

WHAT EVEN?????????! XD THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH, SARAH! *blushes* Seriously, thank you dearly. <3333

Lostfairy wrote:I'm so dang dead, bye.

CAUSE OF DEATH? PERFECT ART.

Where. Do. I. BEGIN.

THE HAIR. It's so FLUFFY and SHINYYYY (haha but not SHINee! XD) AND PERFECT AND SO DANG GOOOOD. I love all the colors in it and the shine is done VERY well. <3

HIS FACE. IT'S SO GRUMPY AND CHANYEOLLLLLLLLLLLLL. *waves hand at it* IT'S SO CHANYEOL?! HOW! And the shadingggg! Skin shading is always so fun to do and look at, for me, so wow, THIS WAS PLEASING. C:

THE OUTFIT. So well done. ;-; Again, the perfect shading and colors and AH!

AND THE HECKIN' WONDERFUL BACKGROUND. IT LOOKS JUST LIKE THE MUSIC VIDEO BUT EVEN BETTERRRRRR. I don't know how you did it. ;-;

THIS IS WHAT I CALL A HECKIN' PERFECT PIECE OF ART. <33

OM, I'm done now, too.

Cause of next death: sister was too sweet.

AWAEEEEEEE ARE YOU SO SWEET????! I don't even know how to properly thank you. Thank you thank you!!!!!! <333

This comment is the kindest, sweetest, om-i-don't-even-know-what-but-it's-crazy-amazing thing ever???! X,X Thank you so muchhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahhh, wae? What did I do to get a sister like you? XD <3333333

~Teya~ wrote:Using the dodge and burn tool and going crazy with it can be fun every once in awhile, and this looks awesome! ;D I love the hair XD

Yeah, it is fun. CX And, om, thank you so so much, Teya!!! ;-; That's super sweet of youuuuu~! <333
Chloe Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me