Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

"You" by Chloe Grace

Based on Click to view
Artist Chloe Grace [gallery]
Time spent 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

"You"

Postby Chloe Grace » Wed May 08, 2019 4:06 am

I drew this for Xiumin's song coming out on the 9th. So I used his teaser as a reference.

Xiumin is the most darling sweetie ever. He's always so caring, but he also has a sassy side that makes him even more lovable. I love how he takes care of all the other EXO members. <33 Him and Chennie are such adorable friends, too. XD

Please don't steal my art and the timer is obviously off. XDD

Also, please pray for Xiumin since he just went to the military. I know I will be thinking about him lots in the next two years. And I will miss him like crazy. </3 But it'll just be moment, like Xiumin told us it would be. <3
Chloe Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: "You"

Postby TzatzikiTheLeg » Wed May 08, 2019 4:56 am

he must be a very muscular guy lol ,judging by his arms!
amazing drawing as always!
I love opeth! dm me and we can chat about opeth
I also love septicflesh and hypocrisy and gus g. I just rlly love metal music
TzatzikiTheLeg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Wed May 08, 2019 9:29 am

This. This is just perfection. ;-;

Honestly???? You drew Xiumin sooooo well. Like. Wow. It looks like him. And your ART STYLE. IT. IS. DANG. GORGEOUS. WOW. I love the background and the shaddddinnng and his windblown hair and sweater and ahh!

I’ll pray for Xiumin every day, I’m gonna miss him so much. </3 I hope his time in the military feels like... a moment to him. Nothing but a short moment and then he can get his life going again. <333 I can’t wait for his solo song, it’s sure to be special - everything he does is special like he is. <3

(Seriously, I love this piece SO SO MUCH. I CAN NOT EXPRESS MY LOVE FOR IT. <333)
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chloe Grace » Tue May 14, 2019 3:21 am

TzatzikiTheLeg wrote:he must be a very muscular guy lol ,judging by his arms!
amazing drawing as always!

OM, um, haha...? XDDD Xiumin has a baggy sweater so that's why his arms might look "bigger" than they are supposed to. And it's also windblown. XDDD

Thank you muchly!!!!!! <3333

Lostfairy wrote:This. This is just perfection. ;-;

Honestly???? You drew Xiumin sooooo well. Like. Wow. It looks like him. And your ART STYLE. IT. IS. DANG. GORGEOUS. WOW. I love the background and the shaddddinnng and his windblown hair and sweater and ahh!

I’ll pray for Xiumin every day, I’m gonna miss him so much. </3 I hope his time in the military feels like... a moment to him. Nothing but a short moment and then he can get his life going again. <333 I can’t wait for his solo song, it’s sure to be special - everything he does is special like he is. <3

(Seriously, I love this piece SO SO MUCH. I CAN NOT EXPRESS MY LOVE FOR IT. <333)

*covers face* Whaaaaaaaa. No, but thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. C":

OM, gosh, thank you so dearly much, Lost. ;-; These compliments you're giving me are so huge, what even. THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. <333333 *hugs because I don't know what to say*

Yes, I'll be praying that it feels short for him, too, and that he knows how much he's loved. And ahhh, his solo is gorgeous. I could listen to it all the time. <3 XD

(OM WHAT. THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUU. <33 YOU ARE SO SWEET. THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUU AGAIN. XDD)
Chloe Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me