Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

beauty is pain by scarecrowz

Artist scarecrowz [gallery]
Time spent 20 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

beauty is pain

Postby scarecrowz » Tue May 07, 2019 5:45 pm

so my life absolutely sucks and nothing is getting better!!!!!!

- my mom wont let me cut my hair shorter? like its not a pixie cut i want because she hates pixie cuts i just want it shoulder length? this isnt a huge problem but still mad
-everyone at school is bullying me because i like Pokemon like shut up please
-everytime i try to vent to my friends in real life they just treat me like im making a big deal out of everything and i feel so alone all of the time
-we have to write poetry for English and my poem was a tad bit edgy and if my mom sees it she'll rip me open inside out
- i literally cant draw at all and all of my friends are so much better than me and i always get jealous like?? they always say 'Ew its trash" enxcuse me you little trash goblin my entire gallery is trash stop complaining xoxo
-pikachu is my baby and dragonite is my baby and if you disagree that my pikachu in Let's Go is the best you can meet me outside at Denny's in the parking lot
-when i get mad or frustrated i beat myself up because my mom thinks i dont need stress toys so kat-iwgoawg kill me in minecraft
- im just too angry about everything and how my friends bully me behind my back all of the time because im too energetic

he/him
agender lesbian
you can call me sunny or june!
cringe on main
scarecrowz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me