Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Wha...?! by Chloe Grace

Artist Chloe Grace [gallery]
Time spent 11 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Wha...?!

Postby Chloe Grace » Sat May 04, 2019 6:31 am

Something surprised me a lot today. Part of me is super excited about this new thing, and another part is worried that it'll end up like last time. And I'll end up disappointing myself again.

I'm trying to drown out the negative voice with good thoughts, but my hands are shaking. Let's blame the coffee I had earlier for that. XD

What if, what if, what if... There's so many bad what if's I could think of... I don't wanna think about those. I'm going to think happy thoughts this weekend. Only happy ones. Yes, that's what I'll do. Mhm. I got this! It'll go good, I'm not afraid of mistakes. Nope, I'm not a scaredy-cat. No way. I don't back down from any challenge!!!! Woohoo! This'll be exciting! Yup! Can't you feel my excitement?!!! XD *covers face and mumbles something about how weird I am*

Ahem, ignore my strange pep talk for myself up there, I'm weird. XD

Anyway! This is my OC again that I felt like sketching. So, uhh, don't steal her...? XDDD Oh, yeah, and the timer is correct.

I hope you all have a fabulous day and aren't scared off by my rambling description here! XDDD
Chloe Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wha...?!

Postby Lostfairy » Sat May 04, 2019 7:55 am

Ahhh, the more I see your OC, the more I fall in love with her designnnnn? She's such a gorgeous character, like, WOWWWW. ;-; And you drew this amazing drawing in such a SHORT amount of timeeeee! TEACH ME YOUR SKILLLSSSS!!

Also, sis, I hope you know that I always have your back, so does God, so does our family, so does our friends. <333 You're gonna get through this and it's all going to be awesome, just like you. <33
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swirlshine » Sat May 04, 2019 10:30 am

Hey, you’ve got this Chloe, I know it! c; You’ll do amazing, no doubt, and you’ll know if it’s the right fit! <3 What happened last time was IN NO WAY AT ALL your fault, so please don’t let that get in the way. You’re amazing and so talented and I really hope that this time, it works out exactly in the way that you deserve <3333 I’ll be praying for youuuuu <33

(Also, OH MY GOODNESS. I CANNOT EXPRESS HOW GOOD THAT ART IS AND HOW BEAUTIFUL YOUR OC IS?! LIKE... WOW. <333)

*Cat art in siggy made by ShablyGiraffe on RedBubble*
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

*NOT VERY ACTIVE ANYMORE, I just come on here to get monthly and event pets! I’m @swirlofserendipity on IG if you want to keep up with my art (it’s much better now, I promise lol)! <3*

Swirlshine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chloe Grace » Fri May 10, 2019 3:10 am

Lostfairy wrote:Ahhh, the more I see your OC, the more I fall in love with her designnnnn? She's such a gorgeous character, like, WOWWWW. ;-; And you drew this amazing drawing in such a SHORT amount of timeeeee! TEACH ME YOUR SKILLLSSSS!!

Also, sis, I hope you know that I always have your back, so does God, so does our family, so does our friends. <333 You're gonna get through this and it's all going to be awesome, just like you. <33

WHaaaaaa, you're too sweet!!!! <3 I keep getting surprised when I hear you or others say that my OC looks pretty. XD Thank you!!!!! And, OM, I don't even know what to say! This drawing isn't THAT good! XDDDDDD But thanks~!!!

*tightly hugs you because I don't think I can speak right now without crying* <3333333333333333333333 ;-;

Swirlshine wrote:Hey, you’ve got this Chloe, I know it! c; You’ll do amazing, no doubt, and you’ll know if it’s the right fit! <3 What happened last time was IN NO WAY AT ALL your fault, so please don’t let that get in the way. You’re amazing and so talented and I really hope that this time, it works out exactly in the way that you deserve <3333 I’ll be praying for youuuuu <33

(Also, OH MY GOODNESS. I CANNOT EXPRESS HOW GOOD THAT ART IS AND HOW BEAUTIFUL YOUR OC IS?! LIKE... WOW. <333)

*pulls Swirl into the hug with Lost* Now I definitely won't be able to talk without crying. <33333333333 What did I do to deserve such precious friends? <33333 ;-; Thank you for believing in me, thank you thank you thank you~~~! <3

(OM, what!!! No! XD But thank you so much!!!!!!!!!! CX)
Chloe Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me